Columbus auto show

at81

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 gladiator
First time posting here. Headed to check out the jeep gladiator at the Columbus auto show today. I know there's been a few of these posts Is there anything you guys need a picture of that you haven't seen yet? Just trying to be helpful
Sponsored

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
If you can get in it I'd like to see a picture of the back window open and shut.

Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
If it’s got the hard trifold tonneau cover on it then I would love to see pictures of that. Same thing for the rumored to exist side rear bumper steps. And if the sign on the truck says that the truck has these 2 items on it and if they are not on it then please ask the Jeep rep there why they are not on the truck when the sign says that they are on the truck. Love to hear what they say about that. Muchas gracias

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
I’d like to see the back seat of a Sport S to see if it will get a center arm rest.

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
I’d like to see the back seat of a Sport S to see if it will get a center arm rest.
Sure looks like it from the renderings on the build and price tool. Great question though! Wranglers only get it with leather, right?

Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
I just checked the build site. You don’t get the rear fold down armrest/drink holders unless you get an Overland or Rubicon model with leather trim. And I doubt that you could get them when you get the Mopar Katzkin leather as an accessory item, would be nice though if ya could. And by the way Overland or Rubicon models with fabric seats do not have the rear fold down armrest/drink holders.

OP
OP

at81

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 gladiator
I'm sorry guys they wouldn't let anybody sit in it. There were a couple dealers there with me that were upset we were told we were able to sit in one. All they had was one gray Rubicon.

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
First time posting here. Headed to check out the jeep gladiator at the Columbus auto show today. I know there's been a few of these posts Is there anything you guys need a picture of that you haven't seen yet? Just trying to be helpful
any chance you could get close enough to see if it has a vin on the dash at the base of the windshield and snap a pic?? I'm sure with a VIN # someone might be able to do a little computer magic and pull up a window sticker with the option list and maybe some $$$
Sponsored