Sponsored

Congratulations to all us GLADIATOR owners I think the automotive world is finally getting it!!!!!

GLADI8R

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
The factory option for the Alpine Bluetooth speaker is $295 and I paid $390 after my 15% MOPAR coupon was applied. Then I learned the existing cradle doesn't quite fit the speaker and doesn't charge it either so I just paid another $400 for the cradle that has wiring and charging contact points. I will have nearly $1,000 in this Alpine "Jeep" bluetooth speaker.

Hemi

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JK, 2020 Gladiator
I had a K5 Blazer in 1980 and it was one of the best vehicles I ever had, put 250k miles on it. A lot more reliable than my 79 CJ7 which I also had. Sorry when I sold it. It still ran fine, probably still is.

One of the things that hooked me into the Gladiator is the memories of the old Jeep pickups of my youth. I do think they are tapping into something here.

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
My first vehicle at 16 years old was a 1967 Ford F-100; longbed, 352 cu. in., 3 speed on the column. This was in 1994. Back then, I didn't have any money to really put into restoring it or fixing it up and I needed something more reliable to drive when I started working full time so I sold it. I wish I still had that truck today now that I have both money and time to fix it up right.

madduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator JT, '77 SJ: Cherokee Chief, '06 LJ
Occupation
High Speed Al tubing manager
My first vehicle at 16 years old was a 1967 Ford F-100; longbed, 352 cu. in., 3 speed on the column. This was in 1994. Back then, I didn't have any money to really put into restoring it or fixing it up and I needed something more reliable to drive when I started working full time so I sold it. I wish I still had that truck today now that I have both money and time to fix it up right.
in high school my grandpa left me his 1970 chevy pickup when he died. i sold it and bought my first jeep. wish i still had the pickup. dude pulled out in front of me one night when he was leaving the hospital to see someone, i hit the brakes but it had been raining and i slid into him, totaled that jeep.

eventually bought a 1985 cj7, sold it. wish i still had it.
in the mid-2000s i had bought a mid-80s grand wagoneer for $2300. kept it for a few years then sold it when i moved from tx to az. sold it for about $3k...wish i still had it. MAN DO I WISH I STILL HAD THIS ONE!

sold the cj7 in 2011-ish. no a/c here in az, didnt think they'd go up in value the way they have. wish i still had it.

bought a mid-70s cherokee chief a few months back. sight unseen. it's a lil rougher than i thought it was going to be but i've learned, i'll never sell it.
Sponsored