Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.farmjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
47 CJ2a, 49 CJ3a 79 CJ7 2015 Cherokee 2021 JTS
Occupation
Retired
Shopping around for Powersteps. I know the prices are all about the same, but I think I want to have them installed. I am old (why my wife and I both need the steps) and I've read some of the install stories and watched a couple of videos. First shop I called (there are two shops listed as dealers in my small town) quoted $2300 installed. Waiting on a call-back from the other shop. Does $400 sound about right for the install?

Thanks,
Sponsored

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
Shopping around for Powersteps. I know the prices are all about the same, but I think I want to have them installed. I am old (why my wife and I both need the steps) and I've read some of the install stories and watched a couple of videos. First shop I called (there are two shops listed as dealers in my small town) quoted $2300 installed. Waiting on a call-back from the other shop. Does $400 sound about right for the install?

Thanks,
I would yes, that sounds like a fair price.
while it may not be the most complicated thing in the world, there is wiring to route etc, $400 sounds good to me.

OP
OP
farmjeep

farmjeep

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.farmjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I would yes, that sounds like a fair price.
while it may not be the most complicated thing in the world, there is wiring to route etc, $400 sounds good to me.
Thanks, just trying to gauge what is reasonable. Looks like a lot of demand and maybe a shortage of steps.

Barry

AJ-MJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Grand Cherokee and 1954 Willys
Occupation
Retired
Sounds reasonable to me as well!

JT LIFE

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Eco Diesel
Occupation
Retired
My shop charges $110 an hour for a reference... Charged me a flat rate for install of the RSE steps that ended up taking around 8 hours after some defective parts needing diagnosed...... I came out winning....
That's why I will go back.....

OP
OP
farmjeep

farmjeep

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.farmjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Thanks for the info. I've never worked with the local shop, but they seem willing to help in any way they can. The main problem at the moment is no one has steps to install.
Sponsored