Sponsored

Crew Chief 715 Concept Mods

Cpt Adama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler XL
I'm starting this thread as a go to for Gladiator owners or wannabes whom are interested in modding their Gladiator to look like the Jeep Crew Chief 715 Concept. The goal is use this thread to collect all information such as links to products, information, or for pioneers whom customized their Jeep and want to show or detail how they achieved their goal.

nZYCg4qAymPmoBE1uZK-uc4RnEj03qdH7TnV2h-cINepEO-nnqgbqKZ_uggA?width=1280&height=782&cropmode=none.jpg
Sponsored

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
579b9f58adc423c43e74898c5b11ac27.jpg
Yeeeeeees! I love that bed.

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
I'm starting this thread as a go to for Gladiator owners or wannabes whom are interested in modding their Gladiator to look like the Jeep Crew Chief 715 Concept. The goal is use this thread to collect all information such as links to products, information, or for pioneers whom customized their Jeep and want to show or detail how they achieved their goal.

nZYCg4qAymPmoBE1uZK-uc4RnEj03qdH7TnV2h-cINepEO-nnqgbqKZ_uggA?width=1280&height=782&cropmode=none.jpg
Would have liked to see that front clip on the gladiator from the factory!

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Would have liked to see that front clip on the gladiator from the factory!
Me too!

enough companies making angry bird grills. Waiting for one to make one that looks like the crew chief concept. Tilts forward and has a top lip that runs level back to the hood.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cpt Adama

Cpt Adama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler XL
Anyone know the tire specs offhand?
The Jeep Crew Chief used 20-inch beadlock wheels and 40-inch NDT military tires to pay homage to the original Jeep military vehicles. The brand used was STA (Specialty Tires of America), although Firestone makes them as well.

Jeep Gladiator Crew Chief 715 Concept Mods crew-chief-715--18-

Jeep Gladiator Crew Chief 715 Concept Mods STA NDT Tires

Here is a random link for these tires, no best price checking, just what I quickly found, these are expensive. I have found used ones on eBay for reasonable prices YMMV.

20 inch Military NDT Tires

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cpt Adama

Cpt Adama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler XL
Stacey David did the old style gladiator front end.

https://staceydavid.com/projects/gladiator-search-rescue

It says he got the front hood and grill from here https://www.innovativeautocreations.com/

It doesn't look like they carry it anymore.
Can't remember if this is the same manufacture that did the Kaiser front end kit for the Wrangler, but when I did contact them they said the Wrangler kit would not fit the Gladiator. I believe they are working on a Gladiator version though. I'm sure if and when it's available they would advertise it here.