Sponsored

Currie Antirock After already having JKS Quicker Disconencts

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone go antirock after doing the JKS. With the quicker disconnects a tab gets cut off so I am not sure how the install would be for the Antirock without it. Wondering if anyone has done it & if so does the tab need to be welded back on?

I would be good with the JKS Quicker Disconnects except they dont work with my inner fenders, or my previous inner fenders... Or more specifically the stow away points dont work. The disconencts themselves do, But I am tired of zip tying them up 2 or 3 times per trail run as there does not seem to be a way of getting them out of the way without going straight up like they intended, but is not an option for my AAL inner fenders.
Sponsored

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
I'm bringing this thread back up in hopes of an answer. I currently run JKS discos and they actually work great once you are used to the order (flat ground, one side then the other, get hands full of grease etc.) Been considering going antirock and not touching the sway bar ever again, but as mentioned above I cut the tab off and don't know if the antirock will work.

OP
OP
bastage

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm bringing this thread back up in hopes of an answer. I currently run JKS discos and they actually work great once you are used to the order (flat ground, one side then the other, get hands full of grease etc.) Been considering going antirock and not touching the sway bar ever again, but as mentioned above I cut the tab off and don't know if the antirock will work.
I emailed the manufacturer on this and also never heard anything there. Eventually I’m just going to order it and make it work even if I have to weld a tab back on.

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
I emailed the manufacturer on this and also never heard anything there. Eventually I’m just going to order it and make it work even if I have to weld a tab back on.
Thanks for the info. Too bad you didn't get an answer. Let me know what you find out. I'm not in a rush to switch yet... I may leave the JKS discos up front and go antirock rear.

OP
OP
bastage

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the info. Too bad you didn't get an answer. Let me know what you find out. I'm not in a rush to switch yet... I may leave the JKS discos up front and go antirock rear.
problem with the jks discos are that they flop when disconnected as ai can’t get the mount on with my inner fenders

Sponsored

Boostnu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Machinist
Mine bolts up using the spots on the axle where the original swaybar links bolted up. So if you cut those off I’d say your only option would be to weld some back on.
Jeep Gladiator Currie Antirock After already having JKS Quicker Disconencts 4CECB45B-46DD-4ACF-8C3B-69FBB58419E1

You can see here where mine bolts up.