Sponsored

Custom order "delete"??

snoshoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUS
Has anyone attempted to change an option/item during order?

For example, can you "delete" the deep tint windows (GCD) if ordering a hard top on anything but a base Sport?
I have seen some JK Rubicons without tint, so I know you used to be able to do it...

Or, can you "custom order" the silver dash panels on a Billet Silver Rubicon instead of the red?

So, nothing that the JT can't be ordered with on other color or trim level.

Thanks,
Steve
Sponsored

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
Has anyone attempted to change an option/item during order?

For example, can you "delete" the deep tint windows (GCD) if ordering a hard top on anything but a base Sport?
I have seen some JK Rubicons without tint, so I know you used to be able to do it...

Or, can you "custom order" the silver dash panels on a Billet Silver Rubicon instead of the red?

So, nothing that the JT can't be ordered with on other color or trim level.

Thanks,
Steve
Once the order is submitted it can't be changed. If you don't want the red dash the only way to do that right now is to opt for the saddle brown leather.

OP
OP
snoshoe

snoshoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUS
Once the order is submitted it can't be changed. If you don't want the red dash the only way to do that right now is to opt for the saddle brown leather.
Yeah, I should have been more clear, I mean specifying this while you are placing your original order, not changing it once it has been submitted.

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
Yeah, I should have been more clear, I mean specifying this while you are placing your original order, not changing it once it has been submitted.
Hmmm, not sure I've seen any windows without the tint.
Sponsored