Customer Service Response

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Does customer service respond. I have tried chat, left message, called and so far nothing in regards to trying to get some help for a Safari top purchased for Jeep Gladiator.
Sponsored

fun2drum

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I needed customer service on their EZ Roll bed cover, and when I called there was definitely a long wait to talk to someone. However when that person answered, she took care of my problem without question.

OP
OP

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I needed customer service on their EZ Roll bed cover, and when I called there was definitely a long wait to talk to someone. However when that person answered, she took care of my problem without question.
I finally got a hold of them but unfortunately they were unable to help with the issue as they don't have any more info on the Safari top than the instructions that come with it which are very vague.

Sponsored

fun2drum

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah that doesn't sound right. Try calling again until you get somebody who can help. I work daily with large and small corporations, and most of their staff are still working from home with limited access to information. Many of them are distracted by kids, pets, or whatever, and may not put quite the effort in that they normally would in their normal workplace. It's just today's reality, and I see it all the time. Seriously, oftentimes a second call with a different person picking up can make all the difference in the world.

OP
OP

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey @BAT
What kind of information are you needing?

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
I got in touch with customer service finally but they were not able to help. I purchased a Safari top for my JT and we were trying to install following the instructions provided but they are pretty vague and the top is very ill fitting. Was trying to see if you all had any photos or such of the unit and how its installed or a video but was told there was nothing but the written instructions. If i follow the written instructions cannot secure the back as the straps are not long enough to get a good fit. When I lower the soft top the whole safari top just sags in. Then when I take off the soft top I have to try to reposition the Safari top again. This process is over and over each time I open and close the soft top.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
I got in touch with customer service finally but they were not able to help. I purchased a Safari top for my JT and we were trying to install following the instructions provided but they are pretty vague and the top is very ill fitting. Was trying to see if you all had any photos or such of the unit and how its installed or a video but was told there was nothing but the written instructions. If i follow the written instructions cannot secure the back as the straps are not long enough to get a good fit. When I lower the soft top the whole safari top just sags in. Then when I take off the soft top I have to try to reposition the Safari top again. This process is over and over each time I open and close the soft top.
Please send me a PM with some pictures and which safari top you purchased and I'll see what I can do for you.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com