Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Solver of Problems
Vehicle Showcase
My installer has been waiting roughly 3 months for front and rear Dana Spicer 5.13’s for my Mojave from Northridge. They keep trying to sway me towards a set of Yukons that are readily available and I keep holding out for the Dana gears. Can someone from Northridge tell me what’s the holdup? I was given an end of January 2023 for fulfillment but don’t necessarily believe it. I’m good holding out of there’s some light at the end of the tunnel. Any word from Northridge is greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
The issue is Dana and getting us the product. Trust me we want to ship those to you the same day! The ETA’s we get our “estimated” and that’s the best we can give you

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
I helped my buddy find 5.13s from Dana last month. We called all around the country and scored what we believe might have been the last set from an obscure small shop in PA. When we did that we all heard end of January including from Dana directly so I don't think it's Northridge giving you the run around, just them not having done a run lately.

Panthers65

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
Account Manager
I'm waiting on the same thing, Got the front R&P and the 2 master installs almost immediately, it's the rear 5.13's OOS, and the eaton locker. . Unfortunately it's just part of the game.

nickd

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Bright White
Any update on the Dana Spicer Master overhaul kits?

Your website says 30day ship time? Is this accurate, or is it whenever they decide to ship them?
Sponsored