• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Dark Saddle Leather Swap

JohnDalia

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator LE
Gauging interest for a seat swap here in Los Angeles. Willing to drive a bit to make this happen.

Option one: straight trade of my rubicon dark saddle leather for your black leather.

Option two: my saddle leather for your cloth seats plus 750$ cash

4AC653C2-9930-4535-AEEF-B850D18066E2.jpeg

DA87894B-247B-4A8B-9E07-51761416C6E1.jpeg
Sponsored

GladiatorAdventureBound

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
I’m interested in the swap, but mine are black cloth in a sport. Not rubicon. So no stitching or anything. I’m in SoCal

GreenZJ

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR....Jeep #10
Door panels, center console lid and dash would also need to be swapped, or it wouldn’t look right in either vehicle

Sponsored

GladiatorAdventureBound

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
If I’m not mistaken, the Rubicon black leather seats, steering wheel, door panels and center console all have red stitching. Yours doesn’t
By the pictures, he doesn’t either. That’s just with the black. I saw a Gator colored rubicon in person and didn’t see at red but the dash. Unless I missed something?

Atomic Donut

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I have black leather in a 2021 JT with less than 200 miles but it’s stitched “Overland” instead of “Rubicon”

GDOLBOI

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, Built 2006 Jeep TJ
Is this still out there. I’ve got black cloth and cash but I’m in NorCal