Sponsored

dead page

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
cwadle: thanks for any/all insights

Jeep: WTF? Please tell me this is NOT the kind of things delaying the JT's launch...and if so show me the focus group findings that this is a great idea. SMH...

Sponsored

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Jeep: WTF? Please tell me this is NOT the kind of things delaying the JT's launch...and if so show me the focus group findings that this is a great idea. SMH...
I don't really get the impression that the JT is "delayed" other than moving back to 2020 model year. For that delay, I think it's part "let the JL do its thing", part "let's get the factory set for this new vehicle" and part "let's make sure this thing is bulletproof before launch"... adding little features like this are just icing on the cake.

All that being said, this seems like a Sahara feature more than a Rubicon... it'll be interesting to see if this is a high price add-on. My bigger "Jeep: WTF" will be about the price and all of the things you can buy to drive it up. If it's a bunch of nickel and dime items like this that get them up to $50k+ then I'm all in... it allows me to get a "stripped down" version for cheaper. If they force stuff on you like this and it drives the price up... then I'll be frustrated.

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Same here Eternus...guess I need to see how feasible it is to get/order a zero-option Rubicon trim JL. If that's easy to do, then I should be set for the JT.

FrankInNordale

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Sport
In one of the videos I saw today a Jeep engineer said it does not work with the Jeep's stereo system. Its blue tooth for a mobile device.

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
In one of the videos I saw today a Jeep engineer said it does not work with the Jeep's stereo system. Its blue tooth for a mobile device.
Yup, the Jeep brand manager specially said it's not part of the stereo in the Lite Brite video.
Sponsored