Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
It's a forum for a vehicle that doesn't exist yet. There are really only so many things that can be said. It'll pick up in December after they unveil the actual product.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Vegas_Sirk

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
It's a forum for a vehicle that doesn't exist yet. There are really only so many things that can be said. It'll pick up in December after they unveil the actual product.
Its considerably slower then the JL forum was at this time last year.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I suppose the real tell will be if they DON'T name it "Gladiator" ... if it does get that name, I bet this forum wins. If they don't everyone will just be going to the JL Wrangler forum.

If it's anything like Wrangler in general... there will be more forums than we need anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

TexTJ209

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep CJ-7, 1973 Jeep J2000 Gladiator
Its considerably slower then the JL forum was at this time last year.

There were a lot more leaks around that time than on the JT though if I recall right. And I mean we mostly know what the JT front end and everything will look like due to the JL already being out, so there's less mystique I guess. As soon as more leaks/info start popping up this place will be pretty lively I bet.

OP
OP
Vegas_Sirk

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
There were a lot more leaks around that time than on the JT though if I recall right. And I mean we mostly know what the JT front end and everything will look like due to the JL already being out, so there's less mystique I guess. As soon as more leaks/info start popping up this place will be pretty lively I bet.
Yea a lot more "leaks". Maybe your right that since its so Wrangler based there isn't that much more they can/will "leak". Would just be nice to see them running in full JL trim (no trash bags with sticker camo), or see some real interior teasers, etc.
Sponsored