Sponsored

Dealer help in North Louisiana, East Texas or Arkansas to order 2021 Diesel

HANNAMAN74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting Gray JTRD
Hey guys,

New member here, and first post. Now that the diesel is finally a reality, I will be looking to order a Rubicon in the near future. I was wondering if anyone had any info on the best dealers in the North Louisiana, East Texas or Arkansas areas to get the best below invoice deal on an order. I will start making calls to local dealers next week, but any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Sponsored

NaughtyGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Superior in Conway, Ar. has a pretty decent reputation. Mark Dodge in Lake Charles are decent to deal with as well. I've heard that Courtesy in Breaux Bridge is also decent to deal with but they didn't respond to my emails when I was looking to buy so I went with Mark Dodge in Lake Charles. From what I saw back when I was looking to buy, avoid Monroe and Ruston. Shreveport didn't seem too hot either but it wasn't as bad as the previously mentioned cities.

OP
OP
HANNAMAN74

HANNAMAN74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting Gray JTRD
Superior in Conway, Ar. has a pretty decent reputation. Mark Dodge in Lake Charles are decent to deal with as well. I've heard that Courtesy in Breaux Bridge is also decent to deal with but they didn't respond to my emails when I was looking to buy so I went with Mark Dodge in Lake Charles. From what I saw back when I was looking to buy, avoid Monroe and Ruston. Shreveport didn't seem too hot either but it wasn't as bad as the previously mentioned cities.
Thanks! I actually live just outside of Ruston, and was worrried about the dealers up this way. None of them seem to be very high volume. I know that Superior up in Conway was doing pretty good deals when the JL's first came out, but wasn't sure if that was still the case. I will check with them and see.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Keep me posted on Conway. I think their is a lady there who is a tread lightly contact.