Sponsored

Dealer Installed Mopar Lift Kit Pricing

ffward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Trying to get an idea what everyone who has had the 2 inch Mopar Lift Kit installed by the dealer paid with parts and labor. Finally got my VIN number today and I am thinking about the Mopar lift when mine gets in. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

IWantAJeepGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Trying to get an idea what everyone who has had the 2 inch Mopar Lift Kit installed by the dealer paid with parts and labor. Finally got my VIN number today and I am thinking about the Mopar lift when mine gets in. Thanks in advance.
I was quoted 2100. Didn't do it but that was the price. People were talking about this in another thread I think. Found a few other posts and ppl said they paid around 2k also.

Last edited:

ArkansasPig

First Name
Daddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport 6MT - Firecracker Red
Occupation
Digital Marketing
I called my local dealer today. They said 1500 for the 2” Mopar lift kit + 300 labor.

Does it void any part of the warranty if I install it myself?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Any recent updates on Mopar lift + installation + alignment pricing?

I need to buy a lift and installation from a dealer (I’m in Phoenix area if anyone else is)

Wet_willy

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2020 Jeep Gator Gladiator, 2018 Traverse, 2013 FX4 F-150, 2008 GT500KR “King of the Road”
I’m in the same boat. Looking for one in Houston. My dealer gave me a good price on the truck, but quoted $1500 for the lift and $1900 to install! $3400 total!

Sponsored

Wet_willy

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2020 Jeep Gator Gladiator, 2018 Traverse, 2013 FX4 F-150, 2008 GT500KR “King of the Road”
Can you guys post up your paperwork and quotes. I think my dealer will match a decent deal!

Whiplash2130

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Guy
Can you guys post up your paperwork and quotes. I think my dealer will match a decent deal!
My dealer (Wells MC in Avon Park, Fl.) Quoted $1450 for the kit and $440 for the install.

OL1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTLE Black, 2018 JLRU White, 1967 Corvette Converible, 2011 997.2 TTS
I paid $1,125 for the lift and $550 for the installation, but that was with the employee discount.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer quoted me $2600 For the Mopar 2 inch lift, plus installation, plus alignment and it includes tax. I think that price is too high.

I need to find another dealer here in the Phoenix area

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
My dealer quoted me $2600 For the Mopar 2 inch lift, plus installation, plus alignment and it includes tax. I think that price is too high.

I need to find another dealer here in the Phoenix area
You’re getting cleaned out on the pricing! That price tells me that they don’t want to do it. You can find the kit all day for about $1300. At your price you could buy two kits. Let me know if you do; I’ll take the other! :giggle:

https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-jeep-gladiator-mopar-lift-kit-2-quot-77072468ab

Sponsored

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You’re getting cleaned out on the pricing! That price tells me that they don’t want to do it. You can find the kit all day for about $1300. At your price you could buy two kits. Let me know if you do; I’ll take the other! :giggle:

https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-jeep-gladiator-mopar-lift-kit-2-quot-77072468ab
I know the price is too high (but don't forget it INCLUDED alignment and tax) that's why I'm looking for complete package options at a dealer near me (I'm not going to install it) with alignmnent

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
I know the price is too high (but don't forget it INCLUDED alignment and tax) that's why I'm looking for complete package options at a dealer near me (I'm not going to install it) with alignmnent
Should be able to get it installed for about $500 plus ~$80 for an alignment. I’d say all in, out the door, <$2000 sounds reasonable.

Also, have you taken delivery of your truck? If you can do it pre delivery it should be covered under your factory warranty.

If not, then I say find the most respected shop in the area and do it on your own for your best price.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. Already took delivery of my JL LE. Dealer's total price was too high ($2600). I'd like to get it done at another dealer if I can find one that offers a fair price - then it should be covered under warranty anyway (doesn't have to be selling dealer to be warrantied).

Elwenil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Dodge Ramcharger
Occupation
Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealership Parts Manager
Technically, only accessories installed by the dealer at the time of sale are covered by the vehicle warranty. If you do it after the sale, or walk out the door with the parts to do it yourself, you only get the 12/12k Mopar part warranty. Now, some dealers will work with you on that, but the way the paperwork is submitted to Chrysler can make it hard to get a warranty claim paid if it was installed later. So if you want the lift (or any other accessory), and want it covered by the vehicle warranty, you better get it done before you take delivery. If you do it later, beware of promises that the dealer may or may not keep if you don't have a very close and long term relationship with the dealer.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Technically, only accessories installed by the dealer at the time of sale are covered by the vehicle warranty. If you do it after the sale, or walk out the door with the parts to do it yourself, you only get the 12/12k Mopar part warranty. Now, some dealers will work with you on that, but the way the paperwork is submitted to Chrysler can make it hard to get a warranty claim paid if it was installed later. So if you want the lift (or any other accessory), and want it covered by the vehicle warranty, you better get it done before you take delivery. If you do it later, beware of promises that the dealer may or may not keep if you don't have a very close and long term relationship with the dealer.

Technically. I'm not worried about more than 12 months / 12,000 miles on the suspension components (shocks and springs) or the install. But should something go wrong after that there's plenty to discuss with installing dealer, Mopar, FCA/JEEP, etc.

Still far better than buying a more costly suspension lift from a 3rd party and having conversations with JEEP about it. Not that there's anything wrong with aftermarket suspension systems - there's not.
Sponsored