2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Last edited:

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
Franklin Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Franklin, TN is another to avoid. They told me they plan on charging $5,000 OVER MSRP for Gladiators.

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Franklin Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Franklin, TN is another to avoid. They told me they plan on charging $5,000 OVER MSRP for Gladiators.
The problem is that they will get it. I live in Brentwood and everyone thinks that because of where we live they can get a premium on everything they do or sell. I guess I just don't belong because I am of the opinion that people with a lot of money got it because they are somewhat smart and know not to overpay for something. But they sell these things to someone so I guess my theory is not universal.

Bobh62000

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Pastor
Mark's Casa Chrysler Jeep in Albquerque told me they were selling $5000 over MSRP.

Sponsored

Boy Toy's Toy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 Jeep GC Overland, 2010 Dodge Charger R/T, 1999 Jeep GC Laredo, Boeing F/A-18E Super Hornet
Hall Jeep in Virginia Beach said absolutely not to an addendum. Also I paid below MSRP. I paid $57,475. Best I could get. It’s tough to negotiate when everyone wants one and there is a line out the door for them.
6314B927-094A-4B63-AD5C-A0E424E074EE.jpeg

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Same here. I’ll never buy anything from them. They charge over sticker on JLs too.

LeadUtensil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RX350L
Hall Jeep in Virginia Beach said absolutely not to an addendum. Also I paid below MSRP. I paid $57,475. Best I could get. It’s tough to negotiate when everyone wants one and there is a line out the door for them.
6314B927-094A-4B63-AD5C-A0E424E074EE.jpeg
Before or after tax?

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
This thread should include any dealer that is full of crap on anything. I would throw Larry Miller Jeep in Westminster, CO into the mix. They will do their best to screw you out of a every single dollar on your trade. They'll lie on the payment and interest rate. They'll apply high pressure tactics. They'll even lie about their inventory to try and drive you to a more expensive trim level.

Just avoid them like the plague that they are.

41Willys

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Honda Pilot, '16 Kia Sorrento, '07 Toyota Tundra
This thread should include any dealer that is full of crap on anything. I would throw Larry Miller Jeep in Westminster, CO into the mix. They will do their best to screw you out of a every single dollar on your trade. They'll lie on the payment and interest rate. They'll apply high pressure tactics. They'll even lie about their inventory to try and drive you to a more expensive trim level.

Just avoid them like the plague that they are.
So, kinda funny, but Helfman Dodge in TX (the one with the 10k add on,) sent me an Email asking what they could do to earn my business after I "chatted" with their uselss "answering service" that poses as a sales department.

I replied "what equipment is included in the 10k add on?" I got the same automated Email again 2 days in a row with no answer to my question

Brian Spindelman and Jason Feldman (Manager.)

Locally, 2 years ago I got a letter from a Toyota dealership wanting to buy my truck. So I go to talk to Fred Mena, the guy who signed the letter, and I'm told he quit a year ago. A year later, I find him by accident managing at a Honda dealership a few miles away as I'm trading in the same truck.

About 6 months ago I get the same offer letter from the same guy for the truck I no longer have from the Toyota dealership he hasn't worked for in years.

Not impressed.

Sponsored