First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineer
I bought my Gladiator from my local dealer since they had what I wanted on the lot and it was convenient. But their service is sub par. I did a search on the forum and I came up with Capitol Jeep in Willimantic, CT as being really good. That's the only one mention I found using the search function. Anybody have any suggestions for dealerships with good service departments in Connecticut? I'm in Oxford so New Haven or Fairfield county preferred but if I have to travel, I will. Thanks!
Sponsored

MeanMachine

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon JT
I bought my Gladiator from my local dealer since they had what I wanted on the lot and it was convenient. But their service is sub par. I did a search on the forum and I came up with Capitol Jeep in Willimantic, CT as being really good. That's the only one mention I found using the search function. Anybody have any suggestions for dealerships with good service departments in Connecticut? I'm in Oxford so New Haven or Fairfield county preferred but if I have to travel, I will. Thanks!
DO NOT use Pamby in Ridgefield - I've had issues there. I drive to Meadowland in Carmel NY - they are fantastic!! Pamby gave me a huge run around on the steering gear, Meadowland just said yes and put it on order. Great people to deal with