Deep Breaths

FrankInNordale

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Folks, I think there are a lot of you that need to take a step back and some deep breaths. You all are arguing over speculation. I thought this forum reached peak ridiculousness with the bickering over a 2 door model, but the pricing threads are starting to get out of hand as well. The ridiculous 2 door threads really soured me on this forum and these pricing threads don't help. I know we are passionate about the new Gladiator, but some of you need to find other hobbies. I mean look at the comment counts of some of you all. That's an insane amount of time to spend on this forum regardless of the thread content. Just wait, don't speculate!
Sponsored

IWantAJeepGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Folks, I think there are a lot of you that need to take a step back and some deep breaths. You all are arguing over speculation. I thought this forum reached peak ridiculousness with the bickering over a 2 door model, but the pricing threads are starting to get out of hand as well. The ridiculous 2 door threads really soured me on this forum and these pricing threads don't help. I know we are passionate about the new Gladiator, but some of you need to find other hobbies. I mean look at the comment counts of some of you all. That's an insane amount of time to spend on this forum regardless of the thread content. Just wait, don't speculate!

I agree, I find myself on too often when I know it won't change anything. At what point do you think people are justified in being annoyed at no price release if order banks open in early March?

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
High horse meet Frank.

Last edited:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
LOL, I don't think anybody is taking offense. If you don't like it, don't read it. What have you contributed to this forum?

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I think you’re wrong and should...
I’m just kidding. I’ve stopped reading several of the threads because of it, but admit that I am completely addicted to this thing called Gladiator.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
We'll have pricing soon enough then there will be more posts about ordering, look what I got today threads. As Jay said, the real fun will be when people start sharing their mods, trips, photos.

Just gotta weather the storm. It's - 30 out today and I haven't cross-stitched in years, guess I'll keep reading this forum hoping some new info pops up other than ho much an extended cab JT could cost in an alternative universe. :like:

Jeep383-S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A 392, 1968 Plymouth Barracuda 383-S
I think you are missing the whole point of the forum.

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
High horse meet Frank.
WHAT ? IT's a FORUM right ? Half, if not all the fun of interacting on IT negates your "feelings" on the subject, in my humble opinion ! It's ok to give my opinion isn't it ? Thanks, I was starting to have some concerns . . . it may be a bit "wacky" these days but it is still The U.S. of A. ! AND, I read & "hear" your post and do not fault you for it, I'm just disagreeing . :like:

EDIT / PS -- Sorry Troybilt, this comment is meant for the OP's opening post . . .

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EDIT / PS -- Sorry Troybilt, this comment is meant for the OP's opening post . . .
You dummy, don't you know how to quote properly? :CWL::giggle:

JK Lou2.0, i thought this was the call out thread.:punch:

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
You dummy, don't you know how to quote properly? :CWL::giggle:

JK Lou2.0, i thought this was the call out thread.:punch:
I can't believe this thread is not about price or 2doors.

Sponsored

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
It will be eventually. You opened the door...
I tHiNk ThE pRiCe WiLl Be 1000000 DoLlArs.
It NeEdS 2 dOoRs.
-90% of the people on the forum, including myself (except i don't care about doors).

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I want a half full door half half door group, so I can just swap the front doors when I want on the side of the road. I'll pay $1200 for that option, only if the half doors are painted, otherwise.....

I'm taking my money to Toyota, FCA!

Last edited:

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
I want a half full door half half door group, so I can just swap the front doors when I want on the side of the road. I'll pay $1200 for that option, only if the half doors are painted, otherwise.....

I'm taking my money to Toyota FCA!
You need a comma between Toyota and FCA otherwise it sounds like they are merged companies or something.
Sponsored