Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Chocolate Brownie Quality Inspector
Hey guys,

As we all seen the DEF error has been present on quite a few members. Just wanted to see if those of you guys that had pump/heater/hoses or ECU replaced are doing?

The original thread has grown quite long and I was looking for more info on the afterwards.

About to place an order for a diesel but just wanted a bit more feedback

Thabks
Sponsored

iadslgladiator

First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR diesel
Occupation
operations manager
I'm the one that started the other thread. they replaced tank and both heaters on mine and I have not had any problems since.....knock on wood. Got my first oil change today just shy of 6k miles (computer still showed approx 40% oil life remaining, though I'm leaving next week for florida/spring break, will put on around 3k miles hopefully half of those pulling a new boat home 😁, or I might have waited a little longer to change the oil.) No complaints except the def system debacle. For the first several weeks after they repaired it, Temps were single digits to negative 0 so the system was definitely being tested/worked. It hasn't really been close to the teens for a couple weeks now so the heaters shouldn't be needing to work now anyway.

Sorry, kind of rambled there but if you want any more details let me know.

OP
OP
Broke Owner

Broke Owner

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Chocolate Brownie Quality Inspector
That’s great to hear!

I have been all over with my order. I can’t even count how many times I switch trim. But ended up at a willys in diesel (wish I could justify the rubicon but o well)

Cant wait!

thanks for your feedback!

Chuzzlewit

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EcoDiesel Gladiator, 2000 Wrangler
Occupation
Retired Professor of Supply Chain Management
I've had the pump and heater replaced and the line running from the pump to the cat., as the diagnosis was that a check valve in the line was malfunctioning allowing fluid to stay in line and freeze. No issues since replacement of parts but only probably a thousand miles since repair. No real cong dence that the truck is not going to leave me stranded somewhere yet.
Sponsored