First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Truck Driver
Let me start by saying Diamondback customer service has been pretty good. The cover arrived when they said it would in great shape.
Issues started with install, not really their fault but taking those bed caps off is really a pain, I tried to order a new set so I didn't have to be so careful but pretty much everyone out of stock. Got them off with only a couple of broken clips.
The problem for me was the bed rail cap would not sit flush after install. I placed spacers where instructions called for them and tried loosening and tightening clamps with no success.
I am attaching a photo that really looks like the problem, sent the photo to Diamondback and customer service initially said it did not look right then after checking with engineering said was ok.
It appears the only fix is the rubber spacers under the rail and those did not work for me. They didn't offer any additional solutions but said I could send it back if I wanted which I chose to do.
I appears they are not Gladiator specific, if the photo is the way it is supposed to fit they are using the same top for multiple vehicles and the one size fits all does not work.

IMG_0178.jpg
Sponsored