Sponsored

Did Quadratec Vanish?

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
I have sent two messages to Quadratech and recived no response. One was attempting to locate a specific part 8/23/21 and another was to get a forum discount on a purchase 9/6/21.

Anyone else get ghosted?
Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I actually didn’t even know they were active on this forum. I’ve always just called them directly to get information. Some thing I found… If you called him earlier in the day you don’t sit on hold for long.

also most jeep clubs are on, or can get on, their club discount list for 10% off almost all purchases very easily. I maintain an annual membership to a local jeep club for $25 a year, which I easily make back up in discount savings most years.

OP
OP
DocMike

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Good to know. In the past, I had to order through them and they would take my order number and adjust the price. I get the supply chain issues. This is just a lack of response. I'll see about calling. Thanks again!

I actually didn’t even know they were active on this forum. I’ve always just called them directly to get information. Some thing I found… If you called him earlier in the day you don’t sit on hold for long.

also most jeep clubs are on, or can get on, their club discount list for 10% off almost all purchases very easily. I maintain an annual membership to a local jeep club for $25 a year, which I easily make back up in discount savings most years.

jay21mojave

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator 2013 JKU Sport '09 Patriot
Occupation
Sales Acct Mgr - OEM Wholesale DLR Group
I have sent two messages to Quadratech and recived no response. One was attempting to locate a specific part 8/23/21 and another was to get a forum discount on a purchase 9/6/21.

Anyone else get ghosted?
Quad is experiencing the same issues as many companies.. Lack Of Personnel... Call select Sales and YES you will be on HOLD for some time.. Good Luck. They offer 5% discount to Forum members; however, many MFGs do not allow them to give a discount.. at least that's their story and they stick to it.

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer

Anyone else get ghosted?
They respond…like two months later. Just call them and ask for the forum discount.

Sponsored

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Probably tired of the complaints about them selling things they don't have and holding on to the money for months.

Anyone else get ghosted?

OP
OP
DocMike

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Education

aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S. Max Tow.
Vehicle Showcase
Good to know. In the past, I had to order through them and they would take my order number and adjust the price. I get the supply chain issues. This is just a lack of response. I'll see about calling. Thanks again!

I forgot about that discount program with them, and when I asked them about it, they said they've been automatically taking that discount off since the first time I let them know I was a forum member. After looking into it, they did give me the discount on all orders. Pleasantly surprised.

WhippetTaxi

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2017 Lotus Evora 410, 2011 BMW 1M, 2001 F250
Occupation
Retired
I've ordered a couple things from them recently and have not had any issues getting through by phone. I picked up a set of Borahs that were backordered from AEV, but Quadratec shipped promptly at the estimated availability date. I did discover that the 5% discount is not applicable to wheels (at least the ones I got) because their margin is pretty tight on those.

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
I waited 6 months for a dead pedal, but got it and don't hold QT responsible for that since they at least admitted it was out of stock unlike some companies.
Sponsored