Sponsored

Different shocks front and back

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Does anyone have experience with different shocks front to back on their JT? I know this is a strange question so I'll elaborate.

I'll be installing the 3" Rock Krawler Pro-X kit on my JT and plan to use Fox Race Series 2.5 Reservoir shocks on the front. Unfortunately, it appears the these are not available for the rear right now. I'd prefer something adjustable both front and rear as I enjoy a softer ride on the road but, a more controlled and firm shock for offroad (primarily rock crawling in hot climates).

So... anyone have any experience with different shocks front/back?? I'd also appreciate any other feedback or suggestions for my use case. I've used Falcon shocks in the past and liked them OK but, I'm a huge Fox fan having had them as OEM shocks on my previous two trucks. Certainly open to opinions.
Sponsored

desertrecon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator JTR Launch Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have experience with different shocks front to back on their JT? I know this is a strange question so I'll elaborate.

I'll be installing the 3" Rock Krawler Pro-X kit on my JT and plan to use Fox Race Series 2.5 Reservoir shocks on the front. Unfortunately, it appears the these are not available for the rear right now. I'd prefer something adjustable both front and rear as I enjoy a softer ride on the road but, a more controlled and firm shock for offroad (primarily rock crawling in hot climates).

So... anyone have any experience with different shocks front/back?? I'd also appreciate any other feedback or suggestions for my use case. I've used Falcon shocks in the past and liked them OK but, I'm a huge Fox fan having had them as OEM shocks on my previous two trucks. Certainly open to opinions.
Yes, unfortunately they are different. Front shocks is the same as the JL, but the rear shocks are different. Its better of to wait for FOX racing to make them available for the JT.