Sponsored

Different taillights...I thought I knew which one mine would come with.

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Arborist
So of the two taillights pictured below, which one has the sensors and which one doesn't?
20191124_082836.jpg
decal.jpg

Mine truck is the first one, and i didn't order any of the safety stuff, and it isn't on the sticker either, but I was expecting the taillights to look more like the second picture. Did i just have them reversed in my head?
Sponsored

jeepster345

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUS, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
So of the two taillights pictured below, which one has the sensors and which one doesn't?
20191124_082836.jpg
decal.jpg

Mine truck is the first one, and i didn't order any of the safety stuff, and it isn't on the sticker either, but I was expecting the taillights to look more like the second picture. Did i just have them reversed in my head?
The second picture has non-LED taillights. The first picture of yours does have the LED package which allows for the safety group, but that is a separate package that must be added. The sensors are already in the light, but you need the package to have them active.

I believe the safety package is only available with the LED lights.

OP
OP
Climbhigh

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Arborist
The second picture has non-LED taillights. The first picture of yours does have the LED package which allows for the safety group, but that is a separate package that must be added. The sensors are already in the light, but you need the package to have them active.

I believe the safety package is only available with the LED lights.
Ahhh now I get it. Thanks! I forgot about that LED may be a different housing in itself
Sponsored