Sponsored

DIY Install of Oculus Bi-LED 9" Headlight on Gladiator with Trail Cam!

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Here's a DIY install of ORACLE Lighting Oculus™ Bi-LED headlights on a Jeep JT! This is a plug-and-play install that many DIY Jeep modders can complete on their own in about an hour!

Featuring advanced LED projection with 4,800 Lumens of high-quality illumination for enhanced driver visibility in all weather conditions. The LED light source has lower power demands compared to the factory lamps while providing more light output.

Features:
Precision LED lighting projector for optimum light distribution and beam angle. Installs using original mounting hardware and headlight wiring is Plug & Play into the factory connector without additional relays or harnesses. Halo DRL features over 200 bright white LEDs for a vivid lighting impact.

Benefits:
These all-new headlamps provide enhanced driver visibility with increased and focused LED light output. Complete headlight replacement, better light focus than a simple bulb upgrade. Package includes a tool for easy beam angle adjustability for proper light focus on lifted Jeeps.

Safety:
Light focus is very important for not only driver safety but others on the road who can potentially have their vision obstructed by glare. This is especially significant on lifted vehicles where the light source is raised and in a position to interfere with the field of vision of other drivers. These new Oculus headlights feature a very sharp cut-off line and focus light with precision specifically to avoid such issues.

Reliability:
It is undeniably important to implement proper thermal management tools for high-performance LEDs to operate with reliability in various environments. Oculus utilizes both active and passive cooling methods to sustain low LED temperatures. Remote mounted heat sinks and an internal cooling fan work in conjunction to ensure proper temperature control and longevity of the LEDs.

chriskirkoculus_1024x1024.jpg
Sponsored

darkhorse13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst
Hey there, I think I already know the answer to this question but can the "hot spot" of the beam be adjusted on the horizontal plane? I know you can adjust the vertical plane for setting height, but what about width?

Thanks!

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Hey there, I think I already know the answer to this question but can the "hot spot" of the beam be adjusted on the horizontal plane? I know you can adjust the vertical plane for setting height, but what about width?

Thanks!
Hey John! There's no horizontal adjustment. The only adjustments needed would be the vertical mentioned. Hope that helps :)
-Rachel

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation

Sponsored

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
Thanks for checking it out, Jason!
-Rachel
Are you integrating heating elements in these lights to keep snow/ice accumulation under control?

Caraholic

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81’ Cherokee,20' GMC AT4, ‘18 4Runner, cross-trek
Occupation
professional big dumb animal.........
IF I already have halogen lights- do I need to add any type of ballast? Also- in the video you replaced the factory led; how significant of an improvement are your products in comparison with the originals?
thanks!

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Are you integrating heating elements in these lights to keep snow/ice accumulation under control?
Great question and the answer is yes! Check out this thread for more info. We are still working on this. Currently, the product has some final tests to complete so we expect these to be available for pre-order in an estimated 60 days.
-Rachel

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
IF I already have halogen lights- do I need to add any type of ballast? Also- in the video you replaced the factory led; how significant of an improvement are your products in comparison with the originals?
thanks!
Nope, you shouldn't need anything additional to switch from halogen. (We make the halogen-Oculus swap in our JL install video if you'd like to see.)

And here's a wall test of the Oculus vs. the OEM LEDs! No artifacts (glare), more full fill, and a better cutoff line = pretty big improvement.

-Rachel

wall_test_1_1024x1024.jpg
Sponsored