DIY RAM Phone/GoPro/Tablet Dash Mount

SKETCHY JEEP

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Pieced together some parts from around the web to create a dash board mount for the Gladiator. It all came out to about $100 dollars and I know that sounds steep but compared to some other solutions out there it’s pretty reasonable. It’s pretty modular so you can buy other attachments as needed to fit your needs. Video below.
Sponsored

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
Pieced together some parts from around the web to create a dash board mount for the Gladiator. It all came out to about $100 dollars and I know that sounds steep but compared to some other solutions out there it’s pretty reasonable. It’s pretty modular so you can buy other attachments as needed to fit your needs. Video below.
I'm looking for something that utilizes the stock bolt hole on the grab bar above the glove box...I know not the same as what you put together, but wondering if you came across anything that you think would fit or if anyone else that comes across this thread has. I can't believe it doesn't already exist but I can't find anything. So many aftermarket parts for the Jeeps utilize existing bolt holes, I would think the grab bar would be a great location to mount a phone without using up a cup holder or using up the upper dash "storage tray"

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I'm looking for something that utilizes the stock bolt hole on the grab bar above the glove box...I know not the same as what you put together, but wondering if you came across anything that you think would fit or if anyone else that comes across this thread has. I can't believe it doesn't already exist but I can't find anything. So many aftermarket parts for the Jeeps utilize existing bolt holes, I would think the grab bar would be a great location to mount a phone without using up a cup holder or using up the upper dash "storage tray"
https://www.carolinametalmasters.com/collections/jeep-jl-parts/products/jl-grab-bar-ball-mount

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
Thanks, found it in another thread!

Sladecm

First Name
Slade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All of the motorcycles...
Did your heated seats/steering wheel come on when you started up? It doesn't look like it was cold out, how did you get that to happen?

Sponsored

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like a nice video. What parts did you use? Got any pics of them not installed?