Sponsored

Do we know if the wayout concept with mopar lift rubbed?

macro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Land Rover LR4
Hey Guys,

Starting to seriously look into picking up a gladiator and I really like what Jeep did with the Wayout in regards to the wheel/tire and lift setup. Only issue i see (minus the weight of steel wheels and 37s) is the chance of rubbing something at full articulation.

I intend to wheel my truck, and also do long trips in it, looking at the specs of the mopar lift and the wheel vintiques steel wheels with falken wildpeak mt tires on it, do you think id run into issues under full articulation? any areas i should be looking at?

FYI here is the link to the wheels, if anyone wants to chime in.

https://www.wheelvintiques.com/17x8-jeep-smoothie-satin-black-5x5-bolt-5-0-backspace.html

Total side note, i prefer the more vintage pizza cutter look with wheels/tires that do not poke out of the fenders, does anyone know if there will ever be a 37x10.5 or 11.5 tire out there?

I am looking at something larger than this Wolf Defender pic I attached, but with a similar ratio. I have seen some 35x10.5 17 tires out there but once you get larger its seems impossible. Could there just be a limitation in tire construction like that, or just a too small market?

thanks in advance for any info!

wolfDefenderSkinnies.jpg
Sponsored