Sponsored

Does anyone feel like their heated seat is on??

Philyd1

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ???
I have A LAUNCH and it feels like the heated seats are coming on, anyone else feeling this?
Sponsored

Godfadr

First Name
Godfadr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Speaker, Author, Dude Who Likes Bacon
Vehicle Showcase
Ok...I will start with the obvious question....are they actually on? - There is a setting in the 'Comfort' section of the settings (in the stereo) that WOULD have them come on every time when you start the car.

wyldefreebyrd

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White Gladiator Rubicon
Some days it feels like the seats are heated but living in southern Texas its normal.

relapsekg

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon; 2012 VW GTI ; 1999 S10 ZR2
Occupation
IT

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
Note: if you live in a cold winter climate, and your "auto climate control" is illuminated, your steering wheel and seat warmers will turn on automatically when the outside temperature is 38ÂşF or cooler.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Philyd1

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ???
Ok...I will start with the obvious question....are they actually on? - There is a setting in the 'Comfort' section of the settings (in the stereo) that WOULD have them come on every time when you start the car.
I did check that setting, its off but the back of my seat is deff getting hot

Jeepdude413

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator
Occupation
Job.... always got a job...
Mine are working fine... but through dumb assery... I accidentally pushed the “on” button for the seat warmer while searching for the “ess” button. Should have had my glasses on. Lmao.. only took few minutes for that lesson.... momma said “. Don’t touch the iron, it’s hot” had to prove it to myself.:LOL:

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I also get the sensation that the seat heater is on every once in a while. But I have noticed it is only when I first get in the truck. I use the remote start every day so when I leave the clinic and get it the AC has had time to cool off the cabin but the seats are still at whatever temp they were as it sat outside in full sun all day. I have not noticed it after I have been driving a while.

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
The leather definitely holds heat for a while. For me it's more an uncomfortable warm than it is hot, so it's not that bad. I always try to point the seats away from the sun and put the top up when I park.

Sponsored

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Anyone with cloth seats and cold weather package (heated seats) with this issue?

Jeepdude413

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator
Occupation
Job.... always got a job...
So, there i was, leaving a restaurant and out of habit, pushed the button to cut of the ESS. No traffic so i didn't have to stop at the first couple of lights... My A/C was cranked down with fan on high but seemed like I was laying face up on a skillet. realized that my heated seat switch was cut on because i hit the wrong button.:headbang: Hadn’t used them yet because it so :sun: in FL but I did cut on/off when i first got Jeep to make sure it functioned ..FYI... the first push sends the seats into nuke mode and it doesn’t take but a few hundred feet to roast the ol’ buns...:LOL:

77badriand

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Jeep JK
I thought same thing at first but I live in Texas also and that black with black roof heated inside up pretty good. I have a spider shade now I leave attached at all times and I tinted my back windows all limo and it made a world of difference.

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
with the 3 bar setting, yeah, i can even tell when just one bar of heat is on. Something must be broken on yours or...you have a layer of insulation in between you and the heating element that is blocking the heat. Its like that one time i blindfolded myself and accidently sat on someone sitting in what i thought was my seat. Normally you sit in that seat and its cold for a few seconds, but that time i got none of the cold.
Sponsored