Hydrologist

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
After seeing more pictures, this color is starting to grow on me. I didn't think about the black fender/top combo. I think I like it more than the gecko green. No hate on the gecko.
The top and fenders being black make a huge difference. I would not have bought it all color matched. I actually went to buy one painted Earl grey but they had mine sitting next to it and it was the first one I had seen with the black fenders and top. I changed my mind instantly and didn't even test drive the Earl.

OP
OP
Clarkr32

Clarkr32

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
The top and fenders being black make a huge difference. I would not have bought it all color matched. I actually went to buy one painted Earl grey but they had mine sitting next to it and it was the first one I had seen with the black fenders and top. I changed my mind instantly and didn't even test drive the Earl.
I actually never saw one in person and never saw earl gray either and I pegged that as my fav color with sarge green until I saw mine at the dealership this weekend Hydro Blue struck me

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
I think Jeep has done an excellent job at choosing paint. Since the release of the Gladiator there have been many "favorite" colors for me. Gator, Firecracker Red, Hydro Blue, Punkin, Sarge, Snazzberry, Gecko, Earl and of course High Velocity are all great colors. Too bad they chose not to include Tuscadero, Bikini and Reign to the options. A real missed opportunity.

Sponsored

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I agree i hear that Bikini might be coming back soon , and they teased us at Easter Jeep with a Megenta color. I was a kid in the late 60’s those colors were really cool and made an impact on me . This yellow reminds me of Mopar Lemon twist​