Sponsored

Does KC HiLiter make Halogen Amber Driving lights?

Gruffid

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L; 2021 JTR EcoDiesel
Build Thread
Link
I want to add halogen amber driving lights. I want them to be halogen for the heat (to melt snow), and amber to cut through the snow/fog.

I’ve searched the KC HiLites website and Amazon, but no luck. The only lights I can find are either Hella or PIAA. I had Hella lights on my old Range Rover and they worked well, but I don’t have any experience with PIAA.

I’d rather have KC, but want to know what my options are.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I want to add halogen amber driving lights. I want them to be halogen for the heat (to melt snow), and amber to cut through the snow/fog.

I’ve searched the KC HiLites website and Amazon, but no luck. The only lights I can find are either Hella or PIAA. I had Hella lights on my old Range Rover and they worked well, but I don’t have any experience with PIAA.

I’d rather have KC, but want to know what my options are.

Thanks!
KC has Amber LED Fog lights that bolt into position using the factory mounts. I recently found a good deal on a set, but haven't got them installed yet. Most people want LED now, so halogen will be harder to find.

Rubi_Rhod

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR 6MT, '55 Manx Clone Bug
Build Thread
Link
Get any halogen you want, and go to lamin-x for their amber film. It works great to give the light a quality color shift (tinted lens is how you achieve the amber for halogens) and really durable chip protection. I did this combo on my Subaru using imported H11 driving lights and a laminx film.

C4A6545A-5EB8-4673-8A5D-B2E221264BF0.jpg
E2A66DAE-9E3B-4329-BCAD-6DD6D03194DF.jpg

OP
OP

Gruffid

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L; 2021 JTR EcoDiesel
Build Thread