Sponsored

Does launch edition have an interior launch edition shifter badge??

Jbe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator launch edition
Does the gladiator launch edition have an interior launch edition shifter badge? I saw an add that mentioned one but mine did not have it or it was removed. Did anyone have one??
Jeep Gladiator Does launch edition have an interior launch edition shifter badge?? D90700FE-603E-4A30-B00D-79DAC27D11EA
Sponsored

Rubicon Bob

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Rubi, 17 Grand Cherokee, 2020 GCM LE Gladiator
I ordered my LE in 4/2019. The gear shift has a picture of a Gladiator. Not sure if that is special or not. Never bothered to look at other models to see if they had anything different.

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
I ordered my LE in 4/2019. The gear shift has a picture of a Gladiator. Not sure if that is special or not. Never bothered to look at other models to see if they had anything different.
Same here; Ordered on 4/4/19 and the shifter is a picture of a Gladiator. I did test drive a Mojave and I think that shifter said Mojave. Can't recall....

Artsifrtsi

First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2005 Wrangler X
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Resident Pompous A-Hole
My O'land has the Gladiator silhouette. I wonder if that was supposed to be Dash Badge not shifter badge...

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
My Sport S has the gladiator outline on the shifter as well

Sponsored

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My O'land has the Gladiator silhouette. I wonder if that was supposed to be Dash Badge not shifter badge...
There isn't a dash badge. Still kind of rubs me the wrong way that the splash screen on the LE's is wrong.

Moonshineheadache

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Great White Edition Rubicon
Occupation
Gas Pump Jockey - I hate cans!
Vehicle Showcase
What's wrong with your splash screen Hawkeyes?

Artsifrtsi

First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Resident Pompous A-Hole
There isn't a dash badge. Still kind of rubs me the wrong way that the splash screen on the LE's is wrong.
I thought they had a badge showing XXXX of 1941 or something along those lines on the dash...

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What's wrong with your splash screen Hawkeyes?
It doesn't boot with the Rubicon image. It boots with a Sport image. I wouldn't have even known had another member not pointed this out with their LE. I opened a support ticket with Jeep but nothing yet (that was months ago). Dealers aren't even aware. My dealer in North Carolina walked around to every Rubicon on their lot (like 70 to verify). Again, it's only because I am aware of the issue that it bothers me. Similar to a scratch that no one else would notice except you! Well, I did point this out to my wife though too!

Sponsored

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I thought they had a badge showing XXXX of 1941 or something along those lines on the dash...
Nada, that would be neat just to see where we each fell in the order but nothing visible. I am sure it's hidden in the VIN....maybe?!?!

Also, it's 4190 LE's. I think they should have made less so it felt more unique. Hummer and the new TRX did it right with their first editions.

Artsifrtsi

First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Resident Pompous A-Hole
Nada, that would be neat just to see where we each fell in the order but nothing visible. I am sure it's hidden in the VIN....maybe?!?!

Also, it's 4190 LE's. I think they should have made less so it felt more unique. Hummer and the new TRX did it right with their first editions.
Yes, 4190... shoulda remembered that.

These anniversary editions of Jeep should be limited to 1941 though... make them more valuable... if kept as a collector...

Moonshineheadache

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Great White Edition Rubicon
Occupation
Gas Pump Jockey - I hate cans!
Vehicle Showcase
If it helps at all...I don't even know you Hawkeye...but I'll always think of you as "very unique". Why someone would need a JT Rubicon in the middle of a cornfield I'll never know? I can say that as someone who grew up in Nebraska! ;)

Artsifrtsi

First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Resident Pompous A-Hole
If it helps at all...I don't even know you Hawkeye...but I'll always think of you as "very unique". Why someone would need a JT Rubicon in the middle of a cornfield I'll never know? I can say that as someone who grew up in Nebraska! ;)
Same reason they are required here in S. FL... because, Rubicon...