First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired
I had people flashing at me literally on the drive home from the dealer when I bought my JT. I put a lift on and did adjust them but I think sometimes people are just overly sensitive to modern headlights. I never flash at others, even when I'm sure their brights are on. I just look at the lines on the road and keep trucking. :like:

But yeah other than my completely off topic story I agree!

OP
OP
India-ThreeZeroThree

India-ThreeZeroThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport, 1995 YJ Cummins R2.8
Occupation
Retired slug. Drive RVs to Alaska
I had people flashing at me literally on the drive home from the dealer when I bought my JT. I put a lift on and did adjust them but I think sometimes people are just overly sensitive to modern headlights. I never flash at others, even when I'm sure their brights are on. I just look at the lines on the road and keep trucking. :like:

But yeah other than my completely off topic story I agree!
I noticed nobody will flash someone with halogens. Always seems to be one’s with LED

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation

Sponsored

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
People freak out when I run my fog lights......
I have started intentionally running my brights so they can see me switch to regular.

Not about to start the bright light battle with all of the led KC I run.

67874916292__8D227F56-5DE8-4117-8E97-5A08F7FAE69A.jpg

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Oh gosh yeah I would never. That's right cruel. This doesn't even include my fogs lol.

Jeep Gladiator Don’t be a Jerk… adjust your headlights after you install a lift 0712212215b_HDR

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Man you are cool as shit. Need to get you out here so we can wheel and drink.
Sad you are not making our Ouray trip.

Oh gosh yeah I would never. That's right cruel. This doesn't even include my fogs lol.

Jeep Gladiator Don’t be a Jerk… adjust your headlights after you install a lift 0712212215b_HDR

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Man you are cool as shit. Need to get you out here so we can wheel and drink.
Sad you are not making our Ouray trip.
Believe me I would go in a second! I went cross country last year to Moab and the wife had a fit over the cost of it all. My brother lives in Utah so I definitely have a reason to go back West, just need to work out the particulars.

OP
OP
India-ThreeZeroThree

India-ThreeZeroThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Here's your first! I have basic sport headlights. haha
I drive 1/2 ton trucks we pick up at auction and new RV trailers at the factory in IN or OR and take them to Alaska for a dealer. Of course they get tail heavy and low beams are up. Sometimes we can’t adjust them without a special tool (thanks Chevy). But I’ve noticed with halogens hardly ever get flashed and there when they are up. LED even after adjusting a few will flash.
My sport are hologens. These are actually pretty good halogens.

Sponsored

OP
OP
India-ThreeZeroThree

India-ThreeZeroThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I used to care a lot more. Then I get blinded by Toyota Corolla’s - even when driving the JT. I’ll try, but if I blind you so be it.
I don’t do that anymore. If they don’t go back down no sense for two to be blind. Maybe he likes big girls in the back seat 😂

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Education
I have a guest room. Y'all are always welcome.

Believe me I would go in a second! I went cross country last year to Moab and the wife had a fit over the cost of it all. My brother lives in Utah so I definitely have a reason to go back West, just need to work out the particulars.

Okambot

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave White
Occupation
E&I Tech Oil Field
I always got flashed with my halogens, I switched to led bulbs and they are awesome! The driver side is already adjusted lower for that reason.

steve68

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, yes
Occupation
Rocket Builder,
I had JW Speakers in my JKU, and I was burning peoples retinas, I did adjust them down, and it was much better, That was in Virginia,
Here in Florida every now and then I would get flashed, and I'd just hit them nice and quick, I actually got flashed by a lifted GMC with LED's, he was quick to change to low beams, I don't get flashed a lot in the JT, I do notice people change lanes as I come up behind them, and NO lift yet,

skindata

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Assembly Technician
My 2017 Silverado was just as easy to adjust, the driver side had the same basic screw adjustment that’s instantly accessible. The passenger side was the same as the driver only due to me running a cold air intake. If it still had the factory air box you would have to take off the radiator cover held by a bunch of push pins and loosen up the air box and move it out of the way just to be able to get to the adjustment screw.

Pretty happy it’s the same for the Gladiator. Haven’t gotten flashed yet, but I would bet that you wouldn’t be able to beat the random 2003 Ford Focus with the aftermarket LEDs that will literally melt your retinas even though it’s a giant rust bucket and driving on a donut. 😂
Sponsored