Sponsored

Don't ya hate when....

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
You have parts ordered and they're on backorder, and you get a notification from UPS that someone has put in a ship ticket and you can't figure out which part is coming early?

:CWL:

Now I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve, know something is coming but no idea what.
:headbang:
Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Or your order is supposed to have been delivered. Then shows up days later. I've got a few things on order that I've been waiting on almost a year but at least the company I have ordered from don't charge until shipped.

Sponsored

OP
OP

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Just got my invoice from Northridge 4x4, it's my Synergy drag link bar.

Woohooooooo, if the weather holds out I can get that installed then the front steering beef up is complete.
What's even better, it's coming from their Louisville warehouse and I'll have it tomorrow.

:handsinair::beer::party:

Skull

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Aircraft Technician
I hate when you order your parts, track that your shipment is DAYS ahead of schedule, then mysteriously get lost & delayed by WEEKS at the Kernersville Fedex hub.....
Ive had this issue repeatedly with fedex in kernersville, WTF is the problem there? I also have a postal service issue with a part that has been sitting in Durham for over a week...25 miles away. what is the problem with shipping nowadays?

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
What I hate is when it is listed as in-stock and once ordered it becomes magically out-of-stock with a 4-6 week wait.
Sounds like a Quadratec order experience.

Art_Vandelay

Banned
Banned
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible
Occupation
Architecht
I hate it when the local bakery has long lines and they run out of marble rye because some old lady buys the last one. Then I'm compelled to tell everyone on a Jeep forum about my problems. I REALLY hate that!

In the past this was a really helpful forum and now it's like some sad attempt at group therapy!

Sponsored

Sparty

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR (Gecko) / 2021 JLR
I hate it when the local bakery has long lines and they run out of marble rye because some old lady buys the last one. Then I'm compelled to tell everyone on a Jeep forum about my problems. I REALLY hate that!

In the past this was a really helpful forum and now it's like some sad attempt at group therapy!
With the name and profile pic to match!

Bravo..

OP
OP

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J

Come back in with your real profile, not the one you created a few days ago so you can be a dick incognito.

I answer questions and give out info the lazy assed people who don't want to do a search because they are too important to do a search and read.

This was started to bring a little humor in. People are getting too uptight.
You want to be a dick, come back with your regular Board presence, not your protective cover so people won't know you're truly a dick.

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
Ive had this issue repeatedly with fedex in kernersville, WTF is the problem there? I also have a postal service issue with a part that has been sitting in Durham for over a week...25 miles away. what is the problem with shipping nowadays?

No clue! I've complained to FedEx several times over delays there. The customer service reps I've talked to have all been in California. With the new center in Whitsett, its supposed to alleviate the back up in Kernersville. Whitsett is reportedly all computer /mechanical.

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
No clue! I've complained to FedEx several times over delays there. The customer service reps I've talked to have all been in California. With the new center in Whitsett, its supposed to alleviate the back up in Kernersville. Whitsett is reportedly all computer /mechanical.
Might be Covid. Our local UPS went through a really bad spell a few months ago. Many very sick and one 50-something guy died. Incoming packages were stacking up at the local dock. An order I was tracking made it across the country in a couple days then sat waiting to go out for delivery for a week. It was frustrating, but complaining would have been kind of petty.

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
Might be Covid. Our local UPS went through a really bad spell a few months ago. Many very sick and one 50-something guy died. Incoming packages were stacking up at the local dock. An order I was tracking made it across the country in a couple days then sat waiting to go out for delivery for a week. It was frustrating, but complaining would have been kind of petty.
Our Kernersville terminal was having this issue well before covid hit. I had friends who worked there who said when pallets were arriving on trucks, the pallets would be plastic wrapped then placed and stored outside. All they would do with them was check in the parcels then store them. All pre-covid.
Sponsored