First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Civil Engineer
What do people usually do for doorless options around here, where you never know if there could be some rain. Trying to figure out my best option for the summer. Lugging the doors back and forth all the time would be a pain, so I'm thinking maybe some 2 piece fabric doors I can thrown on at night, but then I'd be keeping them in the truck all the time in case it started raining while I'm at work or somewhere. Thoughts?
Sponsored

Cape taco12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
What do people usually do for doorless options around here, where you never know if there could be some rain. Trying to figure out my best option for the summer. Lugging the doors back and forth all the time would be a pain, so I'm thinking maybe some 2 piece fabric doors I can thrown on at night, but then I'd be keeping them in the truck all the time in case it started raining while I'm at work or somewhere. Thoughts?
I think that’s probably what I’m going to do. Probably Soft doors and Lange mirrors. Waiting for a good sale. Makes more sense than a rain cover. Can’t really drive with that on.

Clint

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Granite Crystal Sport S w Max Tow
I’m debating getting the full cab cover in the event I’m away from home and the rain’s a-coming. I do a bit of seasonal camping during the summer on the other side of the state and would like to have tube doors most of the time. Hopefully it’ll fold small enough to be tucked away somewhere and not take up too much room.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/cab-cover-gladiator-jt-82215600

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I’m debating getting the full cab cover in the event I’m away from home and the rain’s a-coming. I do a bit of seasonal camping during the summer on the other side of the state and would like to have tube doors most of the time. Hopefully it’ll fold small enough to be tucked away somewhere and not take up too much room.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/cab-cover-gladiator-jt-82215600
It isn't small, but does fit behind my seat on the 60% side, I did have to give the seat a little extra push to get it to close.

BigRed97

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
I ran soft doors on my jk and didn't mind carrying them in the back at all... With the bed I wouldn't even give it a second though... I'll be getting them when funds allow...
Sponsored