Sponsored

Driver door not flush

surge101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Just picked up my Gladiator last night. First time Jeep owner. When looking it over this morning, I noticed the driver door isn't flush with the frame when closed. I looked at the passenger side and there is no gap there. Is this normal? If not, I'm guessing it shouldn't be a huge issue since these doors are removeable. Wondering if this would be an easy fix I can do or if I need to make an appointment with the service department at the dealer.
Sponsored

Adawg1203

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
Just picked up my Gladiator last night. First time Jeep owner. When looking it over this morning, I noticed the driver door isn't flush with the frame when closed. I looked at the passenger side and there is no gap there. Is this normal? If not, I'm guessing it shouldn't be a huge issue since these doors are removeable. Wondering if this would be an easy fix I can do or if I need to make an appointment with the service department at the dealer.
I'd say that isn't normal. Both doors are flush on my JTR. There is probably an adjustment that can be made to rectify the situation. Seeing that you recently picked it up I would just bring back to the dealer for them to address.

pmh076

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Have you had the freedom panels off yet? I noticed that with mine and figured out one of the panels wasnt 100% aligned (good enough to lock down and was water tight, but wasnt perfectly aligned with the front peg).
Sponsored