Sponsored

Drone from exhaust - how to fix or reduce??

RealMcCoy

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
Occupation
Retired
it's awful, 2000 rpm under load can be painful for real, i went magnaflow street series side exit and it's as far as i would go, i eliminated the first two mufflers initially but one highway trip and i ordered the magnaflow when i got back

somebody here did a j-pipe that cured the drone, find that thread, could be your solution
Try the MBRP....
Hello, I have the MBRP single on my JT. I also had one on my F150. Having the MBRP on the JT was at first questionable with sound and noise. They were all just my fears, but not the MBRP has been on the JT it has a nice smooth sound when driving normal. When I get into the throttle I not only get a nice growl and serious buttDyno power...
Hopefully, this helps you. I can tell you there is no drone, not too loud even when I put the peddle to the medal.
Sponsored

Jt-wrx

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 sport s 6spd
the magnaflow street has been awesome, can get some tolerable drone under load at 2000 rpm but i'm usually not at that rpm under load, turning 37's on 4.88's it likes to be more like 2200-2500 rpm, no issues there, i run manual transmission so have full control over this, an automatic i would not put exhaust on at all