Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Construction Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Local dealership where I ordered my LE called and let me know they got a truck on the lot. Went over a little while ago and gave it a good looking over and took it for a spin. I dig it, a lot.. I have a lifted JKU and haven’t driven a JL so I can’t say if it drives similar, but it was smooth and felt great. It had the dark saddle leather which I honestly would prefer, but since it wasnt an option on the LE, I liked the contrast of the black leather with firecracker red so I chose that.

B5618A62-FBBB-422B-A959-4D5EAB8AC0FD.jpeg
Sponsored

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
I called every dealer in SoCal and not a single one of them has even seen a Gladiator yet. They said “end of May” is the soonest. I’m like, my dude, I’ll have my own by the. Lol.

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
I called every dealer in SoCal and not a single one of them has even seen a Gladiator yet. They said “end of May” is the soonest. I’m like, my dude, I’ll have my own by the. Lol.
Supposed to be one on the lot in my area according to the search site but went there yesterday and was told it will be here in a week. I want to test drive this monster so bad!
Sponsored