Sponsored

Early lease return inspection

• Thread starter Deleted member 30519
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Deleted member 30519

So I turned my 18 JL in early few months ago and I just got a letter saying I owe what I figured I was going to owe for early lease termination fee but I wasn't charged anything extra. It said the Wrangler will go to auction by end of the month and I could receive a credit depending on value of it when sold and mileage. Does that mean I'm past the inspection phase?
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
So I turned my 18 JL in early few months ago and I just got a letter saying I owe what I figured I was going to owe for early lease termination fee but I wasn't charged anything extra. It said the Wrangler will go to auction by end of the month and I could receive a credit depending on value of it when sold and mileage. Does that mean I'm passed the inspection phase?
yes, at this point they billed you whatever they were going to. I had one car where they actually sent me back a check for like 2k which was amazing.

OP
OP

Deleted member 30519

yes, at this point they billed you whatever they were going to. I had one car where they actually sent me back a check for like 2k which was amazing.
Awesome. Thanks

When I got the jeep I paid the last payment in advance I wonder if I'll get that back. I was also 2k under mileage.
Sponsored