Sponsored

Easter Jeep Safari MOAB 2020 Gladiator Reunion!

Will you attend the First Annual Gladiator Reunion MOAB 2020?

• Total voters

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
Maybe it is toon soon but with those of us starting the order process for the LE Gladiators and the next to follow, I think it is time we start planning our first gathering! I'm suggesting MOAB 2020! Who is in?!?!
Sponsored

Phantom

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 TJ, 97 Ram Cummins, 13 Rally Fighter
Occupation
Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
I'd love to, and Moab is high up on my bucket list, but I work Easter next year. One of the good parts of being a firefighter is projecting out your schedule years in advance, the bad part is having to work holidays all the time.

CaptStarboard

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brisbanejeepclub.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Wrangler
I'd love to, and Moab is high up on my bucket list, but I work Easter next year. One of the good parts of being a firefighter is projecting out your schedule years in advance, the bad part is having to work holidays all the time.
it's a sacrifice, we appreciate your service and sacrifice for our safety!

Thanks mate!
CaptStarboard

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Punk'n on order, 1965 Pontiac 2+2
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in, even though I don't have a Jeep yet, I do have a motel reserved already. My daughter and I drove through that area a week before Easter and I firmed up plans to buy a Gladiator and go next year.

Brandon W. Snyder

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be: Gladiator Launch Edition, Rubicon Recon, 02 Wrangler
Occupation
Law Enforcement (Deputy) Veteran
Well, when I win the Find Your Freedom Prize I’ll see y’all there! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Soundscfun. Whoever gets there represent! We need a flag or rally point. I'll try. It's close but that week is busy...

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Maybe it is toon soon but with those of us starting the order process for the LE Gladiators and the next to follow, I think it is time we start planning our first gathering! I'm suggesting MOAB 2020! Who is in?!?!
I might have to drive the grand caravan there, but that would be hella fun!

OP
OP
pilotpat

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
Well, when I win the Find Your Freedom Prize I’ll see y’all there! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
How the hell did you get a video under 10mb? I tried to zip a file that was 12.2 mb with still pictures with a voice over and it failed 11.2mb!!!! Granted I shouldn't have waited till tonight, but I have no idea where the hell April went and I spent most of it talking about plywood and checking for my freaking VIN#! Ugh!

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
How the hell did you get a video under 10mb? I tried to zip a file that was 12.2 mb with still pictures with a voice over and it failed 11.2mb!!!! Granted I shouldn't have waited till tonight, but I have no idea where the hell April went and I spent most of it talking about plywood and checking for my freaking VIN#! Ugh!
when is the file due? your photos are too big and can probably be compressed with photoshop in bulk. need help? or is it due at midnight?

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No I'll pick you up!
we should hang out before we try driving to MOAB 20 hrs 1 way in a midsized truck (albeit the most exterior leg room in the segment)....We'll be in the front seat. Maybe you have terrible flatulence, or you get annoyed by me mentioning plywood at least every 10 minutes. I'm just saying...........
23435374.jpg

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Can we add an option for “sure! - I’ll be there but from the east cost I’ll probably fly?”

Skyler7381

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite LE
That sounds interesting for sure, it's be a nice excuse to get out of the house. Although I'm not sure if I will have my granite LE by then :CWL: