Sponsored

Eaton E-Locker, Another option finally here for non JTR E-Lockers.

Uparms

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT, 2020 JT, 72 CJ5,2005 LJ, 2002 TJ, 92 YJ
Vehicle Showcase
Eaton must have released this recently? I am still waiting to see Dana get theirs out. I know OX Locker has a conversion to E-Locker for these Gen3 Dana rears.

Might get this priced out for install.

Pros and Cons from past Eaton users? Certainly one of the top 3 differential suppliers.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/eaton/dana-44-electric-locker-wrangler-jl-gladiator-jt-14234-1

Dana 44 Electric Locker
Quadratec Part #: 16100.1031
EATON Part #: 14234-1

Jeep Gladiator Eaton E-Locker, Another option finally here for non JTR E-Lockers. Eaton.JPG

Eaton 2.JPG
Sponsored

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
I had e-locker in my JK and loved it. The only complaint is it takes a certain amount of rotation for it to fully lock. But my favorite off-road shop uses and recommends them.

So excited for this!

yoda13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
This is good news, in case I ever want to add one to the front of my Mojave:)

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Drill a hole for the wire and your good?

SWEET!!!
Dumb question - is that what you'd actually have to do? I was wondering how this works...I assume you swap the actual diff with this unit and reuse the case, but if you don't already have locking diffs, would the case be ready for it?

If you actually have to drill, I assume you'd have to use a grommet so it doesn't leak?

Sponsored

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
Dumb question - is that what you'd actually have to do? I was wondering how this works...I assume you swap the actual diff with this unit and reuse the case, but if you don't already have locking diffs, would the case be ready for it?

If you actually have to drill, I assume you'd have to use a grommet so it doesn't leak?
That's my understanding, but I could be wrong. If it's a Rubicon only direct replacement then us Non-Rubicons are SOL.

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Nice! I love the Eaton E Lockers. I've had great experiences with them in the past.

be77solo

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Sport 6-MT, '19 Cadillac XT4

I was thinking it was a threaded bolt with the wire through it? So drill and then tap the hole, insert bolt. I could be way off though ha.

Terminus33

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Cherokee
Occupation
Pool Tech
The odd part is that particular Locker is on the Quadratech site but not on Eaton's own website.

Sponsored

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter

I was thinking it was a threaded bolt with the wire through it? So drill and then tap the hole, insert bolt. I could be way off though ha.
Its a rubber plug with 2 small holes in it for the wires to pass through.

be77solo

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Sport 6-MT, '19 Cadillac XT4
Its a rubber plug with 2 small holes in it for the wires to pass through.
Good to know, I was basing my info on the other thread that mentioned tapping the hole.