First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTD, 90 300zx TT, 07 Nightrain, MB 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
AV Design/Programming
after driving a couple weeks, 1 on stocks and 1 on 35"s, I miss my v8! Shit my MB sprinter 3.0 diesel van will out run this thing.
When using jscan to correct tire size does it or the ecu adjust shift points?

It may just be the seating angle, since my dd is a sprinter van and sit up verticle. I been looking at the pedal commander and I see there another product similiar, I did use something similiar in my old truck when I switched from 35"s to 37"s which fixed the lag of turning the bigger tires..
How have you dealt with this?

I have wide axles, so is it a benefit to switch to 4.10 gears, if so is there any harm in searching out some rubicon/mojave take offs since they seem to be going to 5. something gears..
Sponsored

BEERviper

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator SS eco Diesel
Occupation
Real Estate
I assume you are talking about the Gladiator ecoDiesel here?

There are many threads here about a regear although most are for the gasser. There's a thread here about going up to the 4.10 gear on the diesel but it really depends on how you plan to use your truck.

OP
OP
kooltoys

kooltoys

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTD, 90 300zx TT, 07 Nightrain, MB 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
AV Design/Programming
I assume you are talking about the Gladiator ecoDiesel here?

There are many threads here about a regear although most are for the gasser. There's a thread here about going up to the 4.10 gear on the diesel but it really depends on how you plan to use your truck.
Thanks for the link, good read! I did not know diesel rubicon came with 3.73

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
I installed a Hike-It throttle booster today and can say it made a dramatic improvement in performance “feel.” I know pushing the throttle more would essentially give you the same results as not having it but wow what a difference in normal daily driving “feel.”
I always felt like there was a dead zone before that is no longer there.
Just to confirm my findings we installed it in our Diesel JLU and after a test drive he immediately ordered one.
Jeep Gladiator Eco Diesel regear/ peddle commander? CEE21CBD-C9AB-438F-A26F-5E98332380F2

Davinci

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
anybody have experience with both pedal commander and hike it?

It looks like pedal commander is $300 and hike it is $200. I don’t really need a lot of modes I just want better throttle response. I tend to think I would just set it and forget it so I was thinking hike it might be a better option.
Sponsored