First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Ecodiesel
Occupation
Real Estate Agent
New here so hopefully I’m doing this right and posting in the correct place. This is my first real Jeep. I had a wk2 Grand Cherokee that I had setup to overland but it was pretty limited on where I could safely get to. The plan for this was to be able to go crawling and then comfortably load it up with my girlfriend and dogs to go over landing.
Got this Ecodiesel sport s model and immediately did a lot of upgrades. I’ll try to list everything below but I’m sure I’m forgetting a few things

Teraflex 60/70 axles
Teraflex long arms
Evo 4.5 HD springs
Fox 2.5 DSC shocks
Falcon nexus 2.1 steering stabilizer
Front and Rear antirock sway bars
Synergy track bar
Adam’s 1350 Driveshaft
ARB air lockers
Arb twin compressor
Warn zeon 10k winch
Artec front and rear bumper
Artec inner fenders
Artec fender chop
Artec bed rack
Kmc grenade crawl beadlocks
39” ko2s

I have a expedition one rock slider that should be finished and in powder coat any day now. Looking forward to a step and more protection.

My shop is working on something so I can fit my full size spare underneath. Pretty excited about that as well.

The next phase of the build will probably come in spring as it’s snowing here already and I don’t get down to the desert much in the winter. That will hopefully include:

Psc hydro assist
Artec belly pan
Motobilt high line fenders
Amber lp6s x2

Once the new Mickey Thompson’s 42s are available I will put those on my beadlocks and transfer the ko2s onto a lighter wheel. 42s will go on strictly for wheeling. I wish I could run an MT tire daily but it snows a lot where I live and isn’t realistic.

Overall super happy with how the Jeep rides on the road and performs off-road.

DABF2249-CA53-4F51-BDA5-9C3AA7660FC0.jpeg

61079701-E454-4B07-8237-A7FCBC123CAF.jpeg

BFBF72D5-4678-42E5-BE3C-5E448B34AE3A.jpeg
Sponsored

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Welcome to the world of empty pockets. From your list. Looks like you already smoked 3 credit cards.