Seanrobsar

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiador
Vehicle Showcase

Has anyone tried this product before? I still havent recalabrated my computer for 35" tires. Costs 49$

new2_600x.jpg
Sponsored

Jimmy-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon Diesel

Has anyone tried this product before? I still havent recalabrated my computer for 35" tires. Costs 49$

new2_600x.jpg
I bought one. Simple to use. You plug it in and use the app on your phone. It does cost more than $49, because you have to buy the security bypass module and an unlock.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I bought one. Simple to use. You plug it in and use the app on your phone. It does cost more than $49, because you have to buy the security bypass module and an unlock.
What all can set with it other than Speedo calibration.

Jimmy-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
What all can set with it other than Speedo calibration.
I've only used it to recalibrate my speedometer and haven't really checked anything else on it, however, it says it can do the following:
Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 3.11.07 PM.png

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I've only used it to recalibrate my speedometer and haven't really checked anything else on it, however, it says it can do the following:
Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 3.11.07 PM.png
That's enough for me.Was hoping it did TPMS as well.and looks like it does. I got a message from the developer who told me they are working on a update to add the ability to read and turn off codes. Hope that happens. Thanks for the response.

Sponsored

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
so how much is the bypass module, unlock and where do you source them?

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
so how much is the bypass module, unlock and where do you source them?
https://ecri.app/

The whole setup is $129.99 delivered. I'm about to order one. Been talking with the developer off and on today. Seems like a pretty decent product

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone got an update on this? Any problems encountered?

I ended up going with the JScan instead. It had more features immediately available than the ECRI did and was cheaper. Not knocking the ECRI but it's going to be tough for it to compete at the price point when the JScan is $40 cheaper and already has more options available.

Sponsored

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
I ended up going with the JScan instead. It had more features immediately available than the ECRI did and was cheaper. Not knocking the ECRI but it's going to be tough for it to compete at the price point when the JScan is $40 cheaper and already has more options available.
can it change your settings from halogen lights to led so aftermarket led bulbs are not an issue?

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
where did you get the jscan i can't find it on ebay or amazon

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
can it change your settings from halogen lights to led so aftermarket led bulbs are not an issue?
Yes, and it can set your turns signals as DRLs as well as set your fogs to stay on with your high beams. Also can diagnosis and reset check engine codes, ECRI can't do any of those things yet. Plus you have to buy the by pass cable for ECRI and then 129.99 for the Bluetooth OBD2. That will you put you at around $167 total for the ECRI and I was at $90 with the vin unlock and the the by pass and OBD2 with the JScan. I'm sure the ECRI developer will add features to his because I spoke to him and he was responsive but for the money you can't beat what the JScan guy is doing.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
where did you get the jscan i can't find it on ebay or amazon
http://jscan.net/

Your will need this cable and Bluetooth OBD2;for it to work. You will only need the Cable if you go the ECRI route because the adapter they send you is the OBD2. The JScan will need a vin unlock purchase which is $24. The vin unlock is added into the ECRI price at $129.99

sportuli Fit for Chrysler -12+8 Cable Adaptor for Autel MaxiSys MS908 MS906S 908S MS905 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07W4YF2H7/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_f9JAEbAP5E1ZQ

vgate iCar Pro Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE) OBD2 Fault Code Reader OBDII Code Scanner Car Check Engine Light iOS iPhone iPad/Android Compatible ELM327 Adapter https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XGB4873/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_e-JAEbMEKD3KN

That's everything and it looks like it's a little cheaper now than when I got mine.

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
that GPS automatic tire size calibration looks interesting! and a great idea.
Sponsored