Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Works for me today:
8303C613-D6A6-43F2-AED6-C88036B11852.png
I guess my phone don't like their site, just got to their site with my tablet. đź‘Ť Well ended up a week or so late for me. Would have be a good option for some. Little rich for me though especially with a RLD topper a few days out from delivery. It's great to see more options becoming available for the JT's. The color of the one in the U-tube videos would be a good for my JT.

OP
OP
Black_Widow_Overland

Black_Widow_Overland

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S w/max tow, 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee
P
I guess my phone don't like their site, just got to their site with my tablet. đź‘Ť Well ended up a week or so late for me. Would have be a good option for some. Little rich for me though especially with a RLD topper a few days out from delivery. It's great to see more options becoming available for the JT's.
These are alot cheaper then a alucab or GFC ones. It's tempting for sure. But.. thinking of just going with the A.R.E. topper.

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
P

These are alot cheaper then a alucab or GFC ones. It's tempting for sure. But.. thinking of just going with the A.R.E. topper.
About 10 days ago I quit emailing to get answers to a few questions I had and started making a few calls, one rang no answer the RLD USA answered and answered my questions then made me a deal on a Gen# 2 one (since they have Gen#3 models shipping) as I liked but white doors with sliding windows. So I jumped on it. Now to start saving up for a hard shell RTT again maybe. I could have ordered 10 for under a grand each. I almost made a order but I didn't want to have 10 hard shell RTT to store until I could sell 9 of them. Let alone have that charge on my C.C. to pay.
I marked all the fiberglass caps off of my list, I've had a fiberglass cap before a heavy PTA last time I seen mine it was on my MJ bed trailer I built.

OP
OP
Black_Widow_Overland

Black_Widow_Overland

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S w/max tow, 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I looked around and even waited for the project m from FWC. The edc was perfect timing. Added Solar and a few other options
Awesome !!! Did you know about them before this post?
Sponsored