Eibach Springs Bilstein Shocks

jc1986

First Name
justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator rubicon sting grey 6spd
I know there a couple of people out there that have installed the eibach pro-line springs on their JTs, I am interested in what their thoughts are after having them for awhile. There doesn't seem to be a lot of information out there on the spring rate or how they handle vs stock or other brands. With eibach being a major industry leader in spring production and their racing pedigree, they seem like they would know a thing or two about developing a good product. Most of the information I can find on their offroad line seem to be on different platforms other than Jeep and I'm interested. They sell the coils f/r at reasonable price.

Any information would be great.

Link to their site.
https://eibach.com/us/2228/E30-51-024-03-22-JEEP-Gladiator-pro-lift-kit
Sponsored

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter
Their springs were intriguing to me too. I asked on another forum and got nothing.

Seems like a potentially good component to a pieced together kit.

You might be able to get them to give some details on their springs. Do we know factory coil rates yet to be able to compare?

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
I believe the Rusty's kit is also eibach springs most likely the same ones given the heights listed.

OP
OP

jc1986

First Name
justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So after pricing the f/r eibach 2” springs and bilstein 5100s on each corner, I’m looking at $650~. Not a bad price since I already have the mopar lift front lower control arms and extended end links. It’s a pretty tempting set up. I’m running a pretty light set up with no topper or rack, only an arb stubby with a warm 9500, bfg ko2 315s on aev salta xr’s and no extra skids.

does anyone have any experience with the 5100s? How do they compare to the stock rubi Fox shocks?

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter
So after pricing the f/r eibach 2” springs and bilstein 5100s on each corner, I’m looking at $650~. Not a bad price since I already have the mopar lift front lower control arms and extended end links. It’s a pretty tempting set up. I’m running a pretty light set up with no topper or rack, only an arb stubby with a warm 9500, bfg ko2 315s on aev salta xr’s and no extra skids.

does anyone have any experience with the 5100s? How do they compare to the stock rubi Fox shocks?
I had 5100s on a TJ and really liked them.

I have a set here now to go on with a Clayton 2.5” lift when that gets here soon. I can report back in a few weeks if you’re not in a hurry.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I have the 2" front and 1" rear Eibach Springs on my Gladiator with Falcon Shocks and running 35" tires. Have been pretty impressed with them both on road and off road.

Having previously run a Teraflex 1.5" level lift on factory springs and shocks, the Eibach Springs restored a lot of the factory comfort but still maintained a decent ride off road both on trail and many of the fire roads I run on. I had no noticeable fade or stiffness one would have with bad tuned suspension. Of course with any suspension spring upgrade, I followed with corrected bump stops and sway bar end links.

If or when I decide to go higher on my lift, Eibach Springs will be at the top of my list when I shop for that. Eibach Springs goes under the radar for many but I have been impressed with what I have received and used from them.

OP
OP

jc1986

First Name
justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the 2" front and 1" rear Eibach Springs on my Gladiator with Falcon Shocks and running 35" tires. Have been pretty impressed with them both on road and off road.

Having previously run a Teraflex 1.5" level lift on factory springs and shocks, the Eibach Springs restored a lot of the factory comfort but still maintained a decent ride off road both on trail and many of the fire roads I run on. I had no noticeable fade or stiffness one would have with bad tuned suspension. Of course with any suspension spring upgrade, I followed with corrected bump stops and sway bar end links.

If or when I decide to go higher on my lift, Eibach Springs will be at the top of my list when I shop for that. Eibach Springs goes under the radar for many but I have been impressed with what I have received and used from them.
I think you were the one who put eibach on my radar initially too. That review is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. Did you start off with rubi shocks and springs or a different combo? And are the falcons worth the extra couple hundred more?

also any photos of this set up?Are you running any extra weight?

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I had the full Eibach kit on my 2001 Focus. Loved it. I have been really curious about their truck springs. But doesn't seem like many opt for them. I've also been curious about their truck shocks as well. They are definitely on the radar if I decide to swap out my Rubicon/max tow setup.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I think you were the one who put eibach on my radar initially too. That review is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. Did you start off with rubi shocks and springs or a different combo? And are the falcons worth the extra couple hundred more?

also any photos of this set up?Are you running any extra weight?
Pic below is the progression from stock OEM Rubicon suspension to my current configuration.

Top Pic is stock OEM suspension.

Middle Pic with the following:

Eibach Springs 2" Front (E30-51-024-02-02)
Eiback Springs 1" Rear (E30-51-024-02-20)
Daystar Front Coil Spring Correction Spacer (KJ09179BK)
Daystar Rear Coil Spring Spacer 3/4" (KJ09192BK)
Falcon SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks
Teraflex Progressive Bump Stop Kit (1969200)
MOPAR Front Sway Bar End Links (68306981AA, same as used in MOPAR 2" lift Kit)

Bottom Pic with everything from middle pic and the following:

Teraflex Alpine Control Arm Kit Front/Rear (Not required if staying 2" lift or below)
AEV Savegre II Wheels
Milestar Patagonia AT 35x12.5x17 Tires

In all pictures, I have a Go Rhino stubby bumper with a Smittybuilt 12K winch installed.

Jeep Gladiator Eibach Springs Bilstein Shocks gladiator

Last edited:
OP
OP

jc1986

First Name
justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pic below is the progression from stock OEM Rubicon suspension to my current configuration.

Top Pic is stock OEM suspension.

Middle Pic with the following:

Eibach Springs 2" Front (E30-51-024-02-02)
Eiback Springs 1" Rear (E30-51-024-02-20)
Daystar Front Coil Spring Correction Spacer (KJ09179BK)
Daystar Rear Coil Spring Spacer 3/4" (KJ09192BK)
Falcon SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks
Teraflex Progressive Bump Stop Kit (1969200)
MOPAR Front Sway Bar End Links (68306981AA, same as used in MOPAR 2" lift Kit)

Bottom Pic with everything from middle pic and the following:

Teraflex Alpine Control Arm Kit Front/Rear (Not required if staying 2" lift or below)
AEV Savegre II Wheels
Milestar Patagonia AT 35x12.5x17 Tires

In all pictures, I have a Go Rhine stubby bumper with a Smittybuilt 12K winch installed.

Jeep Gladiator Eibach Springs Bilstein Shocks gladiator
That looks great and exactly what I’m looking for. I might not do the full kit of new control arms but it looks good. Side note, I have been tossing around the the idea of those yellow aev center caps too. They break up the muted color palate a lot.

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
That looks great and exactly what I’m looking for. I might not do the full kit of new control arms but it looks good. Side note, I have been tossing around the the idea of those yellow aev center caps too. They break up the muted color palate a lot.
Yeah, the control arms are not required, I just wanted options if I decided to go higher down the road on the lift.

As to the yellow AEV caps, I splurged and paid extra for the exact same reason.

OP
OP

jc1986

First Name
justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I guess I put a ball in motion, I started the process to buy a lift kit….

I have mopar lower control arms,
Mopar extended sway bar end links,
I ordered the bilstein 5100s for each corner plus their steering stabilzer ( didn’t have a good reason not too.

the last pieces of the puzzle would be the coils themselves and bump stops or bump stop extensions.I like the idea of the timbren offroad bump stop but at 250 the back end, seems a little steep.

Anyone have any recommendations on bump stops or bump stop extensions. I already have the one from the teraflex leveling kit installed.

OP
OP

jc1986

First Name
justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sitrep,

coils have been purchased. Ordered straight from eibach. 2” front and rear.

OP
OP

jc1986

First Name
justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sitrep,

so my eibach 2” springs are en route. Emailed eibach to get some date points on the spring rate

Front: E30-51-024-02-20 has a spring rate of 150 lbs/in

Rear: E30-51-024-03-02 has a spring rate of 175 lbs/in to 275 lbs/in

Moral of the story, front are linear amd the rear are progressive. Seeing that the stock front are linear as well and around 125 lb/in the increase should be good upgrade. I would be interested in some others thoughts on these spring rates.

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
Can you get the free length of them when they come in?
Sponsored