EJS 2020

Archie Bunker

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Who is going? EJS2019, my best friend and I made a 4300 mile road trip over 12 days to Silverthorne CO, Moab Utah, St Anthony's Sand Dunes in Idaho, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore, Sturgis and back to Michigan. We are beginning to plan our trip for next year. Any Ideas or other Gladiators thinking of a meet up in Moab?
Sponsored

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Who is going? EJS2019, my best friend and I made a 4300 mile road trip over 12 days to Silverthorne CO, Moab Utah, St Anthony's Sand Dunes in Idaho, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore, Sturgis and back to Michigan. We are beginning to plan our trip for next year. Any Ideas or other Gladiators thinking of a meet up in Moab?
This is, at best, a coin flip but we are planning a trip as well. We've mapped it out, planned our stops and arranged for grandma to take care of the kids'. We'd be headed from NC and the route looks pretty decent. It's the little one's that could throw a wrench into our plans but so far so good.....

OP
OP
Archie Bunker

Archie Bunker

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
This is, at best, a coin flip but we are planning a trip as well. We've mapped it out, planned our stops and arranged for grandma to take care of the kids'. We'd be headed from NC and the route looks pretty decent. It's the little one's that could throw a wrench into our plans but so far so good.....
Sounds great! Yes, kids do make road trip plans interesting! I was stationed at Fort Bragg for a bunch of years. Will be a good ways to travel. Maybe we should publish some proposed routes the might intersect? Get a group to link up for a meet up or caravan for a while?

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
Would be fun. Never been to an EJS. Haven't been to Moab in years. I would bring kids though. 4 and 6. they are into light wheeling

OP
OP
Archie Bunker

Archie Bunker

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Would be fun. Never been to an EJS. Haven't been to Moab in years. I would bring kids though. 4 and 6. they are into light wheeling
Well BullDogge,, that would be an amazing trip for them also! As you know, Moab trail difficulty is mostly what you as the driver, make of it. I would love to see a way to get a bunch of us together from this forum and beyond, and have a blast wheeling!

Sponsored

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Punk'n on order, 1965 Pontiac 2+2
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I have our motel room already booked and I am planning on going. I would love to meet up with other JT owners and a JT specific run would be great.

fourlow78

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 J10, '20 Gladiator Rubicon, '62 Ford Fairlane
Vehicle Showcase
I am hoping to be there in 2020 with my Gobi Gladiator and my '77 J10.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
@pilotpat is planning to go I think. I'm going depending on my work schedule. I probably should plan this a bit better huh?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Archie Bunker

Archie Bunker

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
@pilotpat is planning to go I think. I'm going depending on my work schedule. I probably should plan this a bit better huh?
I have been the last 2 years in my JKUR. Fell in love with the area. We drove 4300 miles round trip from Michigan.

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
I am going and there is a post/poll MOAB2020 that shows about 20+ JTs saying they are going! I say we set up rally points to keep growing our convoy of Jeeps!

wyldefreebyrd

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White Gladiator Rubicon
Might be going have to see how things work out. Would be nice to meet up with fellow JT owners.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I’ve never been to EJS when do people typically arrive and depart?

Moabite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I’ve never been to EJS when do people typically arrive and depart?
Next year's Safari is April 4-12. It starts getting crowded a week before and many stay for several days afterwards. The busiest days will be April 9-11. If you intend to stay in a motel or one of the in-town campgrounds, you should already have your reservations. If you intend to camp outside of town in one of the designated sites, good luck.
Sponsored