Ksagaser

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
upload_2020-1-16_5-29-44.jpeg
Has anyone seen this rack in person? Telescopes and works with most tonneau covers. 750lb capacity and rack can slide on T slot track.
Sponsored

Beardown Jeep

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
upload_2020-1-16_5-29-44.jpeg
Has anyone seen this rack in person? Telescopes and works with most tonneau covers. 750lb capacity and rack can slide on T slot track.
It’s by truck hero. I think the big issues is finding the tonneau cover for the gladiator that it works with. Any truck hero reps that can confirm the existence of the tonneau cover? I have cash to spend!

cgm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Rubicon
It’s by truck hero. I think the big issues is finding the tonneau cover for the gladiator that it works with. Any truck hero reps that can confirm the existence of the tonneau cover? I have cash to spend!
I am very interested in this rack. Here is a list of all of the covers it is compatable with... https://truxedo.com/images/CoverCompatibilityFlyer.pdf

the list includes the bac revolver. this seems to be the best hard rolling tonneau that could support some weight on top of it.

On the adjustable version of the Elevate rack, the lowest position is 18", would that be lower than the roof? Ideally, my rack would be around an inch taller than the roof. I am just about ready to trade in my tacoma for a gladiator. The rack and tonneau cover is necessary, I am used to having a camper shell on my tacoma but don't want one for a Jeep. I think the tonneau and rack will fit my needs well enough.

The Peripatetic Cajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Oh, MAN...if you only knew... I've been on this particular impossible mission since I got my Gladiator in Nov. I have the Factory Trim-Fold Mopar Tonneau Cover, and have been calling, emailing, texting every damn company that I've found in hopes to find ANY Bed Rack/Crossbars that will work with the cover. It's near the end of March and NOT ONE company has a solution as of yet, they might for a rolling cover, but not the hard Tonneau. Since the Gladiator doesnt have the "Stake Holes" in the Bed-Rails some racks won't fit, if you have the trail rail system most of the racks fit to that but you can't have the tonneau, if you decide to go with a bracket system 3/16 metal bent 90* away on opposites sides make sure you have some weather stripping to seal the gaps, I finally went with MAXMODULAR/KBVOODOO and their crossbars, for a RTT... there's a soft topper available but that's different, and if this doesnt work out, I'm totally getting the UPPERDECKER, 4-6 weeks wait time... all the best, good luck, I hope there's something out for us both soon.

The Peripatetic Cajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

sorry, I called them and sent an email, doesnt fit/work with the factory TRI-FOLD Tonneau cover, unless they have changed something within the last week, nope. NO Stake-Holes, or Drilling into tonneau cover but maybe your gladiator is different, mine has the trail rail system for the cover.

Sponsored

LTCSlacker

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon (Billet Silver)
Occupation
Military Officer
Oh, MAN...if you only knew... I've been on this particular impossible mission since I got my Gladiator in Nov. I have the Factory Trim-Fold Mopar Tonneau Cover, and have been calling, emailing, texting every damn company that I've found in hopes to find ANY Bed Rack/Crossbars that will work with the cover. It's near the end of March and NOT ONE company has a solution as of yet, they might for a rolling cover, but not the hard Tonneau. Since the Gladiator doesnt have the "Stake Holes" in the Bed-Rails some racks won't fit, if you have the trail rail system most of the racks fit to that but you can't have the tonneau, if you decide to go with a bracket system 3/16 metal bent 90* away on opposites sides make sure you have some weather stripping to seal the gaps, I finally went with MAXMODULAR/KBVOODOO and their crossbars, for a RTT... there's a soft topper available but that's different, and if this doesnt work out, I'm totally getting the UPPERDECKER, 4-6 weeks wait time... all the best, good luck, I hope there's something out for us both soon.

My Ace Upper Decker is about 2 weeks out. Once I get that installed, I can work with a neighbor and his custom shop to work supports for any rail system I want.

The Peripatetic Cajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Ace Upper Decker is about 2 weeks out. Once I get that installed, I can work with a neighbor and his custom shop to work supports for any rail system I want.

Right on, I’d like to know how that goes with pics if you have the time. I wish I had seen the Upper Decker sooner, perhaps I would have saved time and money going that route. Hindsight 2020, guess that’s what this year will all be about, sans Virus jokes. It’s all so petty on the grand scope of things now, I hope all will find peace throughout. Here I am complaining about 4 little brackets and Toilet Paper issues when I could be out in the middle of nowhere perhaps sick and alone, but I digress...I can’t wait to see what yours looks like, and how installation goes. Uber excited about having the security and cover for the bed and it just looks cool. Keep me posted please. All the best!

LTCSlacker

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Military Officer
Right on, I’d like to know how that goes with pics if you have the time. I wish I had seen the Upper Decker sooner, perhaps I would have saved time and money going that route. Hindsight 2020, guess that’s what this year will all be about, sans Virus jokes. It’s all so petty on the grand scope of things now, I hope all will find peace throughout. Here I am complaining about 4 little brackets and Toilet Paper issues when I could be out in the middle of nowhere perhaps sick and alone, but I digress...I can’t wait to see what yours looks like, and how installation goes. Uber excited about having the security and cover for the bed and it just looks cool. Keep me posted please. All the best!
I'll do that. Once it gets here, I will get it installed, and then talk with my guy about different mount options.

I'm considering either some sort of Yakima bar system (perhaps the height adjustable ones) or maybe a JCR type thing.

Pics once I get it here and on.

LTCSlacker

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Military Officer
So I finally got my brackets fabricated for my Ace Upper Decker.

I still need to prime and paint the whole set-up (bars, towers, hardware), but here is a pic for now.

The Custom Camping Concepts towers (with cross bars)have been welded to a bracket that attaches into the Ace Upper Decker. Total overkill, but each bracket has 4 bolts on top going into the Decker, and 3 (with washers) in the side holes. It is not going anywhere.

When I reinstall, I will probably not even use all of the bolts - depends on how long it takes me to put them on and take them off!

Once I prime and paint, I'll be getting a Roof Top Tent for this, but I'd also be able to use a Roof basket, or anythign I want with those bars.

Jeep Gladiator Elevate Rack for tonneau cover Jeep with Decker and Bars.JPG

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1947 Willys CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
They responded to an email I sent and said this product was pulled from the market for an unspecified defect and they are working to get a new version out soon.

SeanKenmore

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Occupation
Biotech
They responded to an email I sent and said this product was pulled from the market for an unspecified defect and they are working to get a new version out soon.
Just wanted to
Jeep Gladiator Elevate Rack for tonneau cover Jeep with Decker and Bars.JPG
Trying to check if there any updates on the availability of this rack system by Truck Hero?
Sponsored