Email address ordering problem

Lumberjack_MC

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Has anyone else had the problem when ordering a custom built Jeep Gladiator where it rejects your email address? I've given my dealer three of my email addresses and it rejects all of them. I've even gone as far as to make a brand new email address just for this specific order and it rejects it. Anyone else had this problem?
Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Are you using some weird domain name? I know some domains like hotmail.com and a few others are so associated with spammer and scammers, many systems will automatically reject them outright when inputted.

OP
OP
Lumberjack_MC

Lumberjack_MC

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Are you using some weird domain name? I know some domains like hotmail.com and a few others are so associated with spammer and scammers, many systems will automatically reject them outright when inputted.
Thanks for tossing some ideas out here. After some more prying they disclosed it was an internal dealership system that was rejecting the email address. I told him if my four addresses two being Gmail and one being a military address, we're not good enough to just put his own email address in there. They did and it took it...

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Service Member
Are you typing it in, or using the auto thing? I've had sites not recognize the address when I've I had it put in automatically. After I physically typed it those sites have accepted it.
Sponsored