Sponsored

Employee Pricing for all (2021 Models)

matbow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
40th Anniversary Edition
Apologies if this should not be a new thread...

Looks like the Employee Pricing for all incentive is now applicable to 2021 gladiators - any thoughts on how this should be factored into price negotiations? Looks like the discount is getting to about 4.5% below invoice before any negotiations - is there usually much room for more? (I'm in MA where the 8% below deals just don't appear to happen).
Sponsored

Reactions: Mac

mountainpass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport w/ Max Tow
When I was looking I had better deals before they started f&f. I found no dealer willing to negotiate above f&f. I ended up getting a better deal on a 2021. I just looked at a jeep online on jeep's site with similar msrp as my 21 and my deal was better than what it shows now.

Mr.Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator
I'm showing a 14% discount from this. Am I not seeing somthing right? This is way better the the 7% under invoice deal that I have a deposit down on.

Screenshot_20201117-194524_Samsung Internet.jpg

JCHGlad

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Real Estate sales/Development
Nothing on Mojave or Rubicon 😢

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
I'm showing a 14% discount from this. Am I not seeing somthing right? This is way better the the 7% under invoice deal that I have a deposit down on.

Jeep Gladiator Employee Pricing for all (2021 Models) Screenshot_20201117-194524_Samsung Internet
Perhaps you're confusing MSRP and Invoice? Big difference there.

Sponsored

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
The B&P seemed to have some sort of error. I was getting a really low price that changed significantly as I played with options. At one point a diesel Sport S with a few options was down to 37,400 then back up to 42,500 after deselecting and selecting options again. I was headed out to grab one, lol. Guessing it was some sort of bug.

7A2AF69C-2442-4E05-8F5B-EF1AD9F4B732.png

Steve608

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 mazdaspeed Mx5
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Hi, Couple days ago, a current deal for a manual hydro Blue sport S dealer trade...msrp $41,435
Cold group, popular equip, side steps.
With dealer/jeep rebates an FCA affiliate an true car rebate. $36,162 b4 taxes/fee...total of $39,587 OTD.
Wondering how employee pricing will change that if at all, how good of a deal that is?
Thanks

clueless1

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Prius w/ trailer hitch & new hybrid battery in 2016
Occupation
computering
Hi, Couple days ago, a current deal for a manual hydro Blue sport S dealer trade...msrp $41,435
With dealer/jeep rebates an FCA affiliate an true car rebate. $36,162 b4 taxes/fee...total of $39,587 OTD.
Wondering how employee pricing will change that if at all, how good of a deal that is?
Thanks
I think a good deal before employee pricing is hard to beat with just employee pricing, can anybody with more experience on this confirm? I have definitely read on this site that dealers stopped negotiating as much with this employee pricing introduced.

If you want the car, you should realize that's an in-demand color, although you could order a new one in hydro. I was kinda into punk'n/orange and you can't actually order one of those anymore, now I want hydro.

Have you used the pricing worksheets? I was super confused about % under MSRP and % under invoice until I got the pricing worksheets, put the options I wanted in, and compared my "out the door" offer against the bottom line on the spreadsheet. You have to pick a % under invoice amount and see which percent under value adds up to the deal you're looking at (or you make an offer that's a certain percent under invoice). If you offer exactly the percent under invoice they would have accepted, they'll probably still add in some dealership fees in the counter offer also, but you should be doing this negotiation based on out the door price right?

One offer I was looking at was 5% below invoice, and it was a really high demand color, the last one. They definitely made me their best offer. When I went back to see if they'd throw in a pittance to help make my mind up, it was gone.

I'm also really into the hydro blue sport S! Good thing I'm nowhere near your state. There was a hydro sport in Idaho I thought about importing to Hawaii (I need to visit my parents in Utah anyway). Hesitant to do that without trying to work with my on island dealer once on an order.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Thanks
Do same build on the Jeep.com configuration and it will give you the price. I’d say it’s ballpark though.

mountainpass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport w/ Max Tow
Thanks
I think the f&f price will be $38200? before taxes/fees

Sponsored

Steve608

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 mazdaspeed Mx5
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I think the f&f price will be $38200? before taxes/fees
Hi, built the same one what I come up with...if dealer will go with that plus 2 rebates I have. Be about $700 lower OTD than 1st deal I had.

Screenshot_20201118-111641_Samsung Internet.jpg

Steve608

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 mazdaspeed Mx5
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I think a good deal before employee pricing is hard to beat with just employee pricing, can anybody with more experience on this confirm? I have definitely read on this site that dealers stopped negotiating as much with this employee pricing introduced.

If you want the car, you should realize that's an in-demand color, although you could order a new one in hydro. I was kinda into punk'n/orange and you can't actually order one of those anymore, now I want hydro.

Have you used the pricing worksheets? I was super confused about % under MSRP and % under invoice until I got the pricing worksheets, put the options I wanted in, and compared my "out the door" offer against the bottom line on the spreadsheet. You have to pick a % under invoice amount and see which percent under value adds up to the deal you're looking at (or you make an offer that's a certain percent under invoice). If you offer exactly the percent under invoice they would have accepted, they'll probably still add in some dealership fees in the counter offer also, but you should be doing this negotiation based on out the door price right?

One offer I was looking at was 5% below invoice, and it was a really high demand color, the last one. They definitely made me their best offer. When I went back to see if they'd throw in a pittance to help make my mind up, it was gone.

I'm also really into the hydro blue sport S! Good thing I'm nowhere near your state. There was a hydro sport in Idaho I thought about importing to Hawaii (I need to visit my parents in Utah anyway). Hesitant to do that without trying to work with my on island dealer once on an order.
Thanks , Agree with ya...hydro blue an manual is kinda tough to find. Was looking @sports...power windows/locks kinda nice to have.
Living in Hawaii has to be cool!!
Did go thru the invoice pricing...what I added up...was a decent deal.
Looked into factory order....6-10wks just to much of wait...'12 frontier had was totalled by deer...

DatacomGuy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland
Any clarity if this is for 2020 and 2021? I could only find on the Jeep website that it's 2020 only..
Sponsored