Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
I am making some changes to my setup and am thinking about swapping out my 2.5" EVO coils for 4.5" coils. Would likely just buy the simplest 4.5" stage 1 setup and re-use the rest of the 2.5" kit parts as they are all the same. My question is does anyone have the 4.5" coils with 37s? What is your actual lift height? I am currently running the 2.5" with 3/4" daystar spacers on top so I would guess this swap will result in about a 1" increase in height but want some real world numbers to get a feel. Planning to keep my 37s just want more flex with taller coils. I am also expecting that I will need a new front driveshaft with this change as I am swapping out to 3.5-4.5" Falcon 3.3 shocks in the transition.
Sponsored

Abnmarine

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland
Occupation
Retired
I am making some changes to my setup and am thinking about swapping out my 2.5" EVO coils for 4.5" coils. Would likely just buy the simplest 4.5" stage 1 setup and re-use the rest of the 2.5" kit parts as they are all the same. My question is does anyone have the 4.5" coils with 37s? What is your actual lift height? I am currently running the 2.5" with 3/4" daystar spacers on top so I would guess this swap will result in about a 1" increase in height but want some real world numbers to get a feel. Planning to keep my 37s just want more flex with taller coils. I am also expecting that I will need a new front driveshaft with this change as I am swapping out to 3.5-4.5" Falcon 3.3 shocks in the transition.
I can’t help with you question but do have one of your setup. Did you find the 2.5 springs to sit level with the winch and bumper? I’m ins my kit next week and already have spacers but wasn’t sure if I should use them. I have a 1/2” and 1” for the front and a 3/4” for the rear. I don’t want any rake greater than 1/2”.

OP
OP
Phljeeper

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
I can’t help with you question but do have one of your setup. Did you find the 2.5 springs to sit level with the winch and bumper? I’m ins my kit next week and already have spacers but wasn’t sure if I should use them. I have a 1/2” and 1” for the front and a 3/4” for the rear. I don’t want any rake greater than 1/2”.
I don’t have this setup any longer and have upgraded to a taller lift. However it wasn’t completely level, I would say about 1” higher in the rear. But I tow and that was helpful when the bed is loaded.

Abnmarine

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland
Occupation
Retired
I don’t have this setup any longer and have upgraded to a taller lift. However it wasn’t completely level, I would say about 1” higher in the rear. But I tow and that was helpful when the bed is loaded.
That helps with my plan. I’m thinking I will install the 1” spacer up front and the 3/4” in the rear to help with clearing my Overland fenders. I’ll be running 37’s as well. Thanks.

Abnmarine

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland
Occupation
Retired
Did you get your 4 1/2” springs installed? I tried both the gas and diesel 2 1/2” springs and still have 1 1/2” rake even using the front 1 1/2” spacers. EVO is sending me their front diesel 4 1/2” springs to help.
Sponsored