EVO KING COILOVERS INSTALL/REVIEW

Lennin0831

First Name
Lennin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Haven’t seen any YouTube videos Install or reviews on the gladiator with the Evo coilover kit for those interested Im installing mine right now 2.5 king coilovers w res will be doing the rear and a full review soon anyone else running this set up ?
Jeep Gladiator EVO KING COILOVERS INSTALL/REVIEW 50D53583-ADF8-4011-9787-A628853A29CA
Sponsored

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
We are running the kit on our JL and like it(with the long arm.) I do wish the opening in the front coilover towers was wider and slightly more outboard to allow for easier adjustment and more clearance at full flex.

I can't wait to see your pics/comments on the rear :beer:

JonRJackson

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Haven’t seen any YouTube videos Install or reviews on the gladiator with the Evo coilover kit for those interested Im installing mine right now 2.5 king coilovers w res will be doing the rear and a full review soon anyone else running this set up ?
Jeep Gladiator EVO KING COILOVERS INSTALL/REVIEW 2EE47E52-7B79-4412-8243-A62FB7F96C6A
Any updates on it? I’m looking for options for the front of mine. With a 3.5” lift (mixed components) the bumpstops are not lining up well at full flex. Wish I had taken a photo of it. But the bottoms are going to the inside of the tops So looking at options right now on how to fix or eliminate that.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I love EVO, but most of us don't have that kind of scratch...

Lrodriguez

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Jeep Gladiator EVO KING COILOVERS INSTALL/REVIEW 2EE47E52-7B79-4412-8243-A62FB7F96C6A
Any updates on this?

OP
OP

Lennin0831

First Name
Lennin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
The OP has 2 post and has not been see since Jul 10th. As Phil Robertson would say. He gone.

I suspect that his wife lady found out what he paid for his lift kit and feed him to the fishes :crying:
Yeah I couldn’t do a video review I had to do the install at night in the rain on my own because of work schedule 🤣🤣🤣 overall they do ride a lot better especially as a daily and cornering is great unfortunately I’m in the process of selling the truck right now it’s already rusting and the steering sucks also the i had to drill into the frame and cut out parts of the old strut tower it’s definitely not a fully bolt in kit

Sponsored

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Yeah I couldn’t do a video review I had to do the install at night in the rain on my own because of work schedule 🤣🤣🤣 overall they do ride a lot better especially as a daily and cornering is great unfortunately I’m in the process of selling the truck right now it’s already rusting and the steering sucks also the i had to drill into the frame and cut out parts of the old strut tower it’s definitely not a fully bolt in kit
Says the wife lady to keep the heat off of her. We know you tossed Lennin into the drink with some chains ands bricks:devil:. The jig is up. Turn yourself in.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
There‘s a TSB for the steering issue that you are likely experiencing.

Rusting where?

OP
OP

Lennin0831

First Name
Lennin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
There‘s a TSB for the steering issue that you are likely experiencing.

Rusting where?
Driveshaft axle housing basically anything I’ve scratched kinda my fault except the driveshaft but it shouldn’t all rust that fast my 2014 chevy had less rust than this already does

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Driveshaft axle housing basically anything I’ve scratched kinda my fault except the driveshaft but it shouldn’t all rust that fast my 2014 chevy had less rust than this already does
I'll give you $3k for the rust bucket :LOL:

What are you replacing your JT with? Will you be moding it?

Last edited:
OP
OP

Lennin0831

First Name
Lennin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
An electric bike
Sponsored