First Name
stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Mobile Crane Operator
I'm considering of going full tilt on my 2020 JTR and installing Coilovers in the front and possibly the rear. I still want to be able to occasionally utilize some towing, very rarely like 5,500 lbs would be my worst case scenario and am curious regarding any real experience with feedback from those of you that have installed the Conversion Kit for either Manufacturer and especially if you've towed with it. I already know that Rear Coilovers are not great for towing, but also know that we Jeepers often don't listen and want to hear from those people too:)
Sponsored

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
yeah im also considering about going coilovers on the front or simply running the bracket for the coilovers and run a pretty big shock
but i digress,im just not sure cause then i feel forced to run long arms to keep the control arm angles happy,but.......i could just run drop brackets and it will be a hell of alot cheaper........kinda.... :D

VA6489

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500, 56 F100 4x4,
I'm considering of going full tilt on my 2020 JTR and installing Coilovers in the front and possibly the rear. I still want to be able to occasionally utilize some towing, very rarely like 5,500 lbs would be my worst case scenario and am curious regarding any real experience with feedback from those of you that have installed the Conversion Kit for either Manufacturer and especially if you've towed with it. I already know that Rear Coilovers are not great for towing, but also know that we Jeepers often don't listen and want to hear from those people too:)
I run a full EVO coil over system on my JKURR and yes I tow a Off road trailer as well. My observations are, it provides for a soft ride on the highway. Since my system has compression adjusters when I am full up Overlanding with the trailer I run higher compression settings and have had great results with the trailer attached. For your application I would likely run a higher lower spring rate and slightly stiffer valving and a higher NO2 pressure.
Sponsored