Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hello to all from Clayton Off Road! We’re excited to finally take some time out to get more involved with you online (better late than never) and to join the JL Wrangler Forum community. For those of you who maybe are not familiar with us, we are a Jeep only suspension systems and parts manufacturer with products ranging for all the way back to a 1984 “XJ” Cherokee, to the brand new 2020 “JT” Gladiator.

We’ve proudly been making the toughest Jeep suspensions available since 2001 and have since grown our business primarily through word of mouth. Those that are familiar with our company can tell you that we’re known for our excellent customer service, unbeatable product durability and quality, and will probably refer to us as “the square tube control arm guys.” That would all be accurate.

While our full JT lift kits are in their final stages of production, please feel free to check out our website for a full list of everything we currently have available for the Gladiator. Just to give you an idea, you’ll find our complete sets of control arms (front & rear), adjustable track bars, sway bar end links, and more! Whatever it is you’re in the market for, were confident we can help in some way to make your Jeep more capable than ever.

We look forward to sharing with you product information, products we’re currently working on, and answering any general questions you might have. Make sure to also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube as we are always posting new content. Be sure to check back soon for information regarding our JT Lift Kit pre-order promotion.

- James and the Clayton Off Road Team

Clayton JGF Picture.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

jrf

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (White), 2001 TJ Sahara (white)
Vehicle Showcase
Good to see you guys over here! Long time fan and believe we've been on runs together in the past...Grand Cherokee Grand Slam West

meenone69

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Ram Power Wagon, 2016 Challenger SRT 392
So excited you folks are onboard...just saving my pennies for your full JT kit!! A buddy of mine asked me if you guys offer a military discount and I did not know what to tell him

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
So excited you folks are onboard...just saving my pennies for your full JT kit!! A buddy of mine asked me if you guys offer a military discount and I did not know what to tell him
Thanks same here! Of course we do :) all you have to do is shoot us an email to sales@claytonoffroad and we can get the code to you!

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Good to see you guys over here! Long time fan and believe we've been on runs together in the past...Grand Cherokee Grand Slam West
Its likely! Thanks for being a Clayton supporter :):beer:
Sponsored